Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Save your days with this private guided tour that covers the Dujinagyan irrigation system, Giant Buddha, Cute Panda, and fun Sichuan Cooking Class. On this tour, you would not only get the typical highlights of Sichuan but even can get a chance drinking in the old tea house, picking tea from the plantation, visit tea workshop, Visit the old courtyard houses and listen to stories from the owner. You will also explore a local wet market which is a great way to learn more about the food culture in this Beautiful City.
Panda & Dujiangyan Irrigation...
Giant Buddha & Tea Terrace In...
Cooking Class with Local Spice...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Boatride for Giant Buddha
- beers or beverages in cooking class
- Souvenir in cooking class
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Entry/Admission - Chilli Cool's Kitchen
- Climbing for Giant Buddha
- golf car in Dujiangyan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Chilli Cool China
Cheng-Do This Cooking Class!
My friend David and I decided to take this class on the recommendation of a friend, and we were not disappointed. …
Hot pot extravaganza
We did the half day Chendu Back Alley Foodie tour. Lance was our guide and he was very knowledgeable about differe…
A great day in Chengdu
Really good time. My guide, Ocean, was super nice and knowledgeable. Made my short trip in Chengdu much better than…
BEST food I had in China
This was one of my favorite experiences during my month long tour in China. It was so fun to explore the food marke…
Lots of fun, delicious food and friendly faces!
I had a great experience cooking at Chilli Cool. Lance is fantastic at hosting cooking classes at the Chilli Cool …
An amazing afternoon exploring & cooking
My partner and I booked this tour due to the great reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. Lance picked …
The excursion to the local spice market in a small group was a great experience and cooking together was great fun.…
Had a great afternoon with Lance!!
Had a really nice afternoon chatting and cooking with Lance. Really enjoyed the tour - he was very informative, and…
A great way to end my trip in Chengdu
I had a lot of fun at my half day cooking class with Lance. His English is amazing and he was very welcoming. It wa…
Getting to know Chengdu with Lance and ChillyCool
We had an amazing time cooking with Lance! He was our guide and explained anything we wanted to know. Best way to g…
Market tour and cooking class
Lance was an amazing guide! And his English was impeccable. They maintain an amazing cooking center and lounge next…
Perfect half day activity
My partner and I did a half day cooking class here with translator and guide Lance. This was the perfect activity t…
Great cooking class!
We had a blast touring the spice market and cooking some really yummy foods. Lance was a great leader and would do …
My two kids and I had a great time on this tour and cooking class. The spice market was really cool, we got to try …
This is what TripAdviser is meant for
I just completed a two and a half week trip around China. This was certainly the most memorable part. Our guide Haz…
- Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), Dujiangyan Irrigation System, and 5 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 155 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,493 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class
- 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class price starts from £312.78. Discover and book 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Day Chengdu Tour of Dujiangyan Panda, Leshan Buddha plus Sichuan Cooking Class on Tripadvisor