Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Walk and snorkel around the island to discover the flora and fauna. See animals in their natural habitats such as sea lions and Galapagos sharks Sit down to enjoy a delicious lunch and enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Isla LobosStop: 5 hours - Admission includedYou are an animal lover, this one day tour to the Spanish island is a must. Walk and snorkel in and around the island to observe the iguanas, the famous blue-footed booby, the sea lions and many more animals in their natural habitats. Sit down to enjoy a delicious lunch while enjoying the beautiful natural landscapes of the island before returning to the island of San Cristóbal. Tour the beautiful Spanish island on a full day tour from San Cristóbal Walk and snorkel around the island to discover the flora and fauna. See animals in their natural habitats such as sea lions and Galapagos sharks. Sit down to enjoy a delicious lunch and enjoy complimentary snacks and beveragesRead more
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Isla Lobos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We chose San Cristobal as our destination because of the wildlife....And we were not disappointed! Sea lions, iguanas, sea birds and giant tortoises. They all call this island their home. Inhabitants are very friendly; There are plenty of places to eat and shop for souvenirs.…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Fauna was unbelievable!
Our guide was determined to show us everything, and we did! Blue footed Boobies mating, sea horses, tons of white…
Thank to Eduardo our trip was a great success!
3 days, 3 excursions We self catered our trip to the Galapagos, Eduardo helped us organize all our excursions and w…
Fantastic day trip
8am start. Travel by bus to the boat in 45 minutes. Transfer to the ‘Galapagos Shark II.’ 14 people on the trip wit…
Amazing Tours in Galapagos , Excellent Service
Eduardo was fantastic at helping me plan my vacation. He listened to what I was looking to get out of it and curate…
Good Advice, Top Notch Service
We arrived on Baltra with 6 unplanned days. We gambled that we could set things up once we arrived and found Eduar…
This is one the of the best local companies in Galàpagos. Amazing tour, I will highly recommend it. Bikes on good c…
Great experience with BK Tours. Booked in advance and Eduardo was very responsive via WhatsApp to arrange everythin…
A fabulous ‘different’ experience
This tour was a last minute decision and we didn’t regret it one bit. There were 3 of us and 2 went on the scooter…
Eduardo - amazing
Wow, what a trip. I didn't plan my trip ahead much and it worked out very well. I walked into this agency and talke…
Island Trips to Isabella and SAN Cristobal Galapagos
We booked 2 trips with Eduardo and both were amazing experiences. The first was a 1 day trip from Santa Cruz to I…
Don't book until you shop around.
We arrived in Puerto Ayora in mid-May and had a couple of tours we wanted to take and we had read that, usually, yo…
Eduardo is priceless
An amazing and reputable guide whose well connected throughout the islands and the country. He not only got me on a…
The most caring organiser you can have
Eduardo has maybe not the best office location in the town but his services are way more than expected. He took t…
Eduardo is the best of the best, unbelievably good service
We visited the Galápagos in February 2019 as part of a 3 month trip around South America. Our first port of call wa…
Eduardo and co. were incredibly helpful. The prices they offered were $10-15 less than other agencies I went to and…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) *
What time does Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * start?
Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * will start at 12:30 AM. Discover and book Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * on Tripadvisor
How much is Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) *?
Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * price starts from £280.37. Discover and book Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * on Tripadvisor
What is the Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * cancellation policy?
Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) *?
Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * is hosted by GalapagosBKtours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GalapagosBKtours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit to Spanish island * (San Cristobal) * on Tripadvisor