Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the unexplored, ancient Gujarati towns of Modhera and Patan. Tour the marvelous temples, narrow villages, and mingle with the village folk.
- Private vehicle for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Private Local English speaking guide
- All current applicable taxes
- Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Patan Patola Heritage
- Entry/Admission - Sun Temple
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Passport name & country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Sun Temple at Modhera is very impressive. Highly recommended for tourists visiting Ahmedabad to include this in their itinerary. You can spend at least a couple of hours at this place.
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: WRJ Holidays
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going. Frien…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah bor…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing is…
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives patrio…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha isvt…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of …
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and immediate…
Be careful what you book
We booked this tour months in advance. Looking forward to traveling to India in style. Dates were locked in, air fa…
Odynovo(Odyssey) tours were outstanding with a great venue
Queenie Yang was the sales rep and allowed us to customize a 19 day tour of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. The 6 of us s…
The evening or early morning visit to Golden Temple is like you are watching Heaven on Earth. It looks so beautiful…
A Patriotic visit, every Indian must visit it at least once in his/her life
This is my third visit to witness the Flag Ceremony and every time I get the same patriotic feeling . The show is v…
- Patan Patola Heritage, Sun Temple
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to Modhera & Patan
What time does Day Trip to Modhera & Patan start?
Day Trip to Modhera & Patan will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Day Trip to Modhera & Patan on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to Modhera & Patan?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to Modhera & Patan on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Trip to Modhera & Patan?
Day Trip to Modhera & Patan price starts from £108.02. Discover and book Day Trip to Modhera & Patan on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Trip to Modhera & Patan cancellation policy?
Day Trip to Modhera & Patan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Modhera & Patan on Tripadvisor