This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Departure Dates: September 14,15,21,22,28,29 October 5,6,12,13 Booking on only the above dates will be accepted. A quintessential trek for first-timers, the Hampta Pass trek is tailor-made for those looking to experience the Himalayan adventures! The easiest access point for this trek is from Manali at an altitude of 14,100 ft. Hampta Pass trekking is appealing mostly due to the fact that it connects the beautiful valleys of Kullu and Lahaul. The awe-inspiring landscapes and natural foliage of the region itself draw trekkers aplenty, not to mention the abundance of rare Himalayan birds and orchids spotted here. Flourished with thick alpine forests, sprawling meadows and glacial valleys, this trek packs the punch of an idyllic adventure in the Himalayas. Moreover, trailing up to Hampta Pass also involves crossing through the high altitude alpine lake, reputed for its deep blue colour, called Chandratal. Explore, Experience & Enjoy!
Manali to Chika via Jobra by...
Chika to Balu Ka Gera(11,900...
Balu ka Gera – Hampta Pass...
Trek from Shia Goru to Chatru &...
Drive from Chandra Tal/Chatru to...
Manali Bus Depot, Siyal, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
Returns to original departure point
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- All Veg Meals from Lunch on Day 1st to Breakfast on Day 5th
- 4 Night Tented accommodations on triple sharing basis
- Morning, evening tea served with light snacks while on Trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Dome/Alpine Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Transfer cost from Manali Base Camp to trekking point – Jobra on Day 1
- Transfer cost from Chatru to Chandratal/Manali Base Camp on Day 4 and Day 5
- All fees and permits for Indians are included
- Basic First Aid Medical kits with Oxygen cylinder and Oxi Meter
- Qualified and experienced Leader and support staff
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Transfer from you city to Reporting Base Camp & Return
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance etc
- It does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan
- It does not included any unforeseen handling cost, however best possible assistance will be provided
- Fees and permit for Non-Indian Residence are excluded
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Had a very gud experience. Lovely view and good trek. Experienced very sunny, very chilled and heavy rail as well in 5 days trek more than anything experienced SNOW FALL. Camps were arranged in a best place with the best view. Well organized trek by Thrillophilia We had…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Challenging and beautiful
About the trek, it's certainly not easy and this is coming from a fitness enthusiast. It's comparatively easy to ot…
Brilliant Customer Service
I got in touch with Nikhil Bhawnani 2 years after having done a trip with Thrillophilia and he was always available…
not so happy or either sad
overall tripe was good and properly planned but I will not suggest you ship dinner and no proper services.
It was nice experience, value for money. Variety of game options just good for a day outing. It would have been com…
Best for solo travelers
"on General Terms"": One heck of trek for beginners and the views during this time of the year is gorgeous. The fal…
Leh Ladakh bike trip
Leh Ladakh reminds us of the serenic beauty and all that nature has to offer us in its best and purest form. Riding…
Leh Ladakh Group Tour Package with Camping
"Leh Ladakh Group Tour Package with Camping" --- Leh ladakh trip was the first trip where i was all alone and by my…
Bike tour from manali to srinagar via leh
"Well planned, Well co ordinated and equally efficiently executed. When you are on the road you release that a trip…
To see fireflies
The trip was very well planned. Food, stay very well managed. Got to see fireflies bcz of the people of thrillophil…
Trip was awesome
The camp sites are beautiful.food and staff can not be better.they will take good care of you.its a perfect short g…
Leh Ladakh Bike tour- Manali to Srinagar
Life time memorable experience!...when I want to go tour to LEH LADAKH I compared the prices with services they pro…
Best decision of my life
I can bet it would be a lifetime experience for everyone. It was one of the best decisions of my life to spend my m…
Kjheerganaga Trek June 2019...via Thriliophilia
Just came back from the kheerganga trek. It was a one night stay at the camp. Me and my wife planned for the trek a…
Frost Magical Ice of Siam
From the humid tropical heat of Thailand to the freezing Antartican climate, it was a short but wonderful experienc…
My first Trek
This was my first trek and I'm so glad I opt it. In triund is all the nature you can experience at once. The cold b…
- Manali Bus Stand, Chika, and 5 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241