View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A land like no other with superabundance of attractions to visit and phantasmagoria and fabulous landscapes, amazing people and culture, Ladakh is truly a heaven on Earth. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two other, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. Ladakh is mystical in all the spheres it covers, from nature, geography, sceneries to the modest cultures that it fosters. Day 1 - Arrive Leh, Afternoon Shanti stupa Day 2 - Shey Thiksey Hemis Day 3 - Alchi Likir back to Leh Day 4 - Leh Pangong Leh Day 5 - Leh K Top Leh Day 6 - Leh Airport drop
- 5 nights Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis
- Daily Breakfast + Dinner
- To & From Leh Airport Transfers
- Pickup & Drop off
- All Transportation private basis
- Nature Fee
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indo Routes
I had an excellent time with Indo Routes. I would highly recommend to travel with Indo Routes. The driver was on t…
We visited India through Indoroute tours and were delighted with the service. Staff were very friendly and helpful …
Did the walking tour with this company and we had a fantastic time! Enjoyed being able to soak up the culture whils…
It's amazingly beautiful. Beyond words. Fabulous scenes,water falls, heavy rain, rivers and lively people with colo…
- Indo Routes
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241