Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Its an extra ordinary tour to Zanskar valley with the trek to Phuktal Monastery. The tour covering the indus valley. Kargil, Suru valley, Rangdum and Central Zanskar like Karsha, Zangla, Stongday etc. At last Phuktal Monastery trek will be like dream come true
Drive Leh Shargole via Alchi and...
Drive Mulbekh to Rangdum via...
Drive Rangdum to Padum via...
Sightseeing of Karsha monastery,...
Drive Padum to Cha & Trek to...
Trek Phuktal to Purne and drive...
Drive Jispa to Leh or Manali
- 1. A class taxi with driver As per itinerary (Day 1 to Day 7) 2. All the Hotels on Map (Bed, Breakfast and Dinner basis) 3. A Engish speaking guide for whole tours. 4. Oxygen for security.
- 1. Flight ticket. 2. Extra drink like coca, beer 3.Phone bill. 4.Lunch during the tour. 4.Tips.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Djule Adventure
Treking Ladakh Zanskar with Djule Adventure
Thanks so much for Djule Adventure help my Chinese team Treking Ladakh Zanskar ,We Have very good Treking and bea…
circuit des principaux sites de Ladakh
Stanzin Chotak - the Managing Director of "Djule Adventure", organized me a wonderful tour, in the grandiose landsc…
Trekking in Ladakh-Zanskar
My group and me want to say Stanzin a lot of thanks for organization of our travel. Everything was in right moment…
Professional organization of trekking and sight-seeing in Ladakh
I know Stanzin Chotak and Djule Adventure for a few years now. He arranged trekking for me with groups (4 to 12 peo…
Authentic journey in the Buddhist lands and in the hymalaya
We talked with Stanzin Chotak, Djulé Adventure Managing Director, by e-mail from France to prepare our journey. The…
Such à professionnal organisation. They make your wishes come possible, organize everything, like you want. Team on…
Specialize in Zanskar Trek.
I know Stanzin Chotak since 13 years. He was our guide in 2003 . He is always professional and had good experience …
Mayank Kumar S00
Well organized trip as promised..
We booked a trip with Djule Adventure in 3rd week of April this year. Everything was arranged very well. He came pe…
Amazing Zanskar mountains & people
We spent 11 days in September and October 2018 in Ladakh. We travelled in 3 person plus horseman and guide. Our tre…
No consideration for the environment
We enjoyed our trip in Ladakh in October 2018 but we were very disapointed by the behaviour of Djule Adventure. We …
Excellent option in Ladakh
Djule Adventure with Stanzin Chotak is very good agency to organize your stay in Ladakh region. They are very profe…
Trek in Ladakh
I booked Djule Adventure for a trek of the Markha Valley in October 2018. Stanzin is a great guy and the guide he p…
Very friendly team. They have experience in the area and can take you healthy *back home*. We had a trekk from Lad…
Trekking Hunder to Phyang 8 days
We are a couple from Italy. We booked the travel from Italy and compared to the offers received from other agencies…
Trek from Rumtse to Tsomoriri, with climbing to Gyalung nong and Mentok Kangri
We were 4 people from France and Belgium for this trek. Everything was well managed by Stanzin from Djule Advenure.…
- Khaltse, Lamayuru, and 11 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek.
- Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. on Tripadvisor
- Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. price starts from £1,389.58. Discover and book Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. on Tripadvisor
- Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zanskar Tour with Phuktal Trek. on Tripadvisor