• Rural cuisine for breakfast
• Start with an early morning prayer at one of Bangalore's oldest temple districts.
• Visit a palace that has been the most recent private property of the Royal Family of Mysore that ruled the land for 27 generations.
• Lunch in an old colonial cafe that boasts having baked a cake for Queen Elizabeth during her fleeting visit to Bangalore city.
• Visit Bangalore's oldest church and understand the legends of the relationship between the French and the Mysorean armies.
• Drive through colonial Bangalore.
• Visit an art gallery by a painter who captures the history of Bangalore in the form or caricatures, showing the city's transformation from the Garden City to what it is now Coffee in what was once a royal home and now a heritage hotel.