• A visit to Pottery town, try your hand at pottery.
• Visit a project focused on Women’s empowerment set in the heart of one of Bangalore’s old slums.
• Visit a cartoon gallery that captures the post-colonial history of Bangalore in caricatures.
• Visit the Bangalore Palace (a guided tour by a princess, subject to availability).
• Learn to make Rotis and Samosas in an INDIAN HOME.
• Learn Rangoli from a Rangoli artist: freehand patterns that embellish the outer threshold of homes and offices, made with chalk powder, to gesture to passers-by a welcome.
• Visit an astrologer who has a parakeet that tells you your future
• Block print a scarf for yourself.
• Get a henna tattoo, and learn to make a henna tattoo yourself from an artist.
• Visit a science museum.
• Visit a planetarium.
• Visit a musical fountain.
• Have a picnic in the countryside, far out from the city, surrounded by nature and farm animals.
(THIS IS A SAMPLE PROGRAM: ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)