Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bangalore's has always boasted the most amazing nightlife and drinking culture. Bars, resto-bars, microbreweries, vineyards and shady drinking nooks dot the city, catering to every type of drinker: from the knockerbackers to the connoisseurs of the finest blends. Our ambassadors have great taste, a sound knowledge of Bangalore's drinking history, and a super sense of humour, without which a drink is no good. They take you on a privately crafted tour based on your kind of curiosity. Read our sample program and use our booking form to book yourself such a private tour.
- Pre-determined food and drink samples
- A friendly local tour ambassador
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) (18%)
- Any drinks or food outside of the sampling menu.
- You may request for hotel pick up and drop (for which you will be charged extra depending on where your hotel is located)
- Personal Expenses:In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation subject to availability
- All items listed in the program are samples, and subject to availability. In case some item is not available we will replace it with something else
- Bodyguards, company representatives and accompanying officials will be charged rack rates
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We do our best and are reputed to follow the best safety and hygiene standards. But we do not take responsibility for accidents, illnesses, theft, or any personal losses consequent to the tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Culture Rings
Brilliant city tour
Culture Rings was recommended by a colleague for a private tour with a female guide who would give some real insigh…
Holy Bull Walk around Houses
This is a complex topic and hopefully, it'd be read and understood with an objective mindset. The tradition of hol…
It is not just told as a life experience
This was really something unique, moreover, the tour guide (also interpreter) who was with us always did more than …
Outstanding! Thank you, Lina, and Manesh at the Four Seasons for connecting us. Lina customized a private four-hou…
My Bangalore Foodie Tour Was A Great Experience
My daughter arranged for me to go on the Foodie Tour while I was in Bangalore for three days, and I'm really please…
Pottery Town visit
Introduction Raj Shekhar is a famous and a well recognised potter in Pottery Town in Bangalore, Karnataka…
Rajashekhar The Potter
Compared to some of the other businesses I felt that he was better off than others. Rajashekhar has a lot of goals …
Muniyappa’s Milk Business
Muniyappa’s Biography Muniyappa is a cow owner who owns 14 cows and his main job is to sell milk to the customers i…
The dobhi ghat in Malleshwaram
This dobhi ghat is in Malleswaram, the manager’s name is Putraj. He is the main person there, he left school at 5th…
Muniyappa is a milkman since he was 14 years old. When he was young, he learned from his dad that he should do the …
Making a business plan for a potter
G.Rajshekhar is one of the best and most famous potters of Pottery Town, Williams Town, Benson Town, Bengaluru, Kar…
Rajashekhar is a potter who work in the pottery town. He is live and work with his family, Business mapping projec…
Rajashakar is an Indian potter and entrepreneur that resides in the city of Bangalore in a little community called …
Best time I ever had
It was really the best time and interesting tour, enjoyed every bit of information and culture. A must do in Bangal…
Bespoke tour of Bangalore
My family (3 daughters aged 20-25 and my wife and I) were recommended Culturerings by friends in Bangalore. Aashish…
- Culture Rings
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 114 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore
How much is Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore?
Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore price starts from £118.86. Discover and book Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore on Tripadvisor
What is the Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore cancellation policy?
Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore?
Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore is hosted by Culture Rings. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Culture Rings on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Bar Hopping Tour of Bangalore on Tripadvisor