On this trial we explore:
1. Veena stores: Our journey starts with exploring one of the most comfort food, 'The Idli and Vada' preferred by locals, in this tiny little shop where the que runs pretty long on weekends due to its popularity!
2. Kadu Malleshwara temple: We will set foot inside an old Shiva temple which renders the name to the area we explore and learn about its rich beginnings and more on Hinduism.
3. Nandi Theertha temple: This beautiful temple contained in a step well, was discovered recently. We learn about the mysteries of this temple having unique architecture.
4. Market place: We visit the areas local market which is buzzing early morning with flower sales. We also navigate the by lanes to see other local vendors and shops that come to life in the morning.
5. CTR: Our final stop is to this Tiffin room, which serves the most delicious Dosa's in town. An old establishment in this area, this place is always buzzing with foodies.