Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kochi (Cochin)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Chinese Fishing NetsStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Fort KochiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4MattancherryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Alleppey BackwatersStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Kochi Port pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch (for Houseboat Tour & Canoe Tour only)
- River Cruise (for Houseboat & Canoe Tour only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chinese Fishing Nets
- Entry/Admission - Mattancherry
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Lunch/Snacks (For City tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour which include visit to Church/Synagogue, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Tour Departure as per the time selected during the booking . Please report 5 mins before
- Most travellers can participate
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our trip to kerela was just out of words as it is said it is God's own country, we could experience it's beauty in jungles, the back waters, the house boat stay and finally to Kanya Kuamri our stay was just superb with gud n healthy food it's beauty is enchanting cannot…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Carnival Tours & Travels
Backwater trip is more existing
This trip was well arrange and gave us an interesting insights to life.the food was surprisely quite good
The tour includes a taxi to and from the backwaters (2 hours each way from Fort Kochi) and a 4 hour boat trip throu…
Relaxing Tour Delicious Lunch
The tour was so peaceful that we both nodded off half way through! The guide gave us just the right amount of expla…
very pleasant tour
excellent attention of all staff, nature in all its splendor, landscapes and lots of peace, relaxing tour.
Superb trip to Kerala Backwaters
Perfect from pick up at cruise port to backwaters via Chinese fishing nets. Guides were excellent very knowledgeab…
Long drive there and back but we'll worth the time ,lunch superb guide very informative. Wonderful 2 hour cruise
Amazing and easy to get around, we stayed at a beautiful place Jungel jiv top tree hotel and took an auto during th…
I can honestly say that after travelling to various destinations that the kerala houseboat was one of the best expe…
3 week tour of Kerala and southern Tamil Nadu
We were recommended Carnival Tours by good friends who had previously used them. To say that we were delighted with…
Enjoyed every minute..Excellent
Excellent..my husband & I enjoyed every minute of this houseboat tour which included a delicious Keralan meal. Peac…
Creek Cruise Cochin
Kochi is a port city and blessed with backwaters. You can several pinick boats embarked near Marine Drive Jetty nea…
Sailing in the paradise.
My tour in the Backwater was really nice. Views were incredible and also the guide and capitan. Was a relaxing expe…
We were a bit apprehensive about the distance of the houseboat from port (it's about 90 minutes each way) but this …
A relaxing ride down the backwaters
I really enjoyed this tour on a motorless boat down the backwaters of Vaikom. It was so peaceful and relaxing I eve…
Beautiful, very relaxing, can be done by most people of any age and fitnesss level Trip from includes drive to Via…
- Duration: 4–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier
Which attractions will I visit with Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier on Tripadvisor
How much is Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier?
Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier price starts from £18.39. Discover and book Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier on Tripadvisor
What is the Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier cancellation policy?
Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier?
Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier is hosted by Carnival Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Carnival Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cochin (Kochi) Shore Excursions from Cruise Terminal Ships Pier on Tripadvisor