Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience authentic Kochi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, vibrant culture, and people with lots of wonderful stories and fun facts about in the city. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visit places like the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, Indo Portuguese Museum, Dutch Cemetery, David Hall Art Cafe, Old houses, Lanes and Ruins of the Gunnery of Fort Emmanuel, Bastion Bungalow and Chinese fishing net, Kashi Art Cafe, St. Francis CSI Church, famous markets, shopping streets and beautiful viewpoints across the Fort Kochi Beach. Starting Point: Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, Fort Kochi End Point: St. Francis CSI Church, Fort Kochi Morning Tour: 9 AM to 11 AM Evening Tour: 5 PM to 7 PM
- You'll start atSanta Cruz Cathedral Basilica Fort KochiBastian St, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, IndiaYour tour will start from here. You can easily reach here by public or private transport.See address & details
- 1Santa Cruz Cathedral BasilicaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Indo-Portuguese MuseumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Dutch CemeteryStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4David Hall Gallery & CafeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Bastion BunglowStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Kashi Art GalleryStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSt. Francis CSI ChurchSaint Francis Church Road Opp, Head Post Office, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, IndiaYour tour will end here.See address & details
Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica Fort Kochi, Bastian St, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
St. Francis CSI Church, Saint Francis Church Road Opp, Head Post Office, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A bitter experience but got the best care
It was 2019 and i was on a bike trip from Manali to Srinagar with thrillophilia, the tour was booked by my friend …
It was amazing. Explored all the major spots. Thanks to Priyansh- Thrillophilia and Tasleem From Hotel Ladakh Imper…
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour price starts from £9.23. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor