Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kochie's heart lies not in its monuments but in its bazaars, explore the lively markets of Kochi and learn about the city’s rich history in the Magical Kochi Markets Tour. Experience famous street markets of Kochi, its bustling streets exhibiting an endless variety of items, flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewellery and even necessities. An experienced guide cum storyteller will be assisting you. You will find an endless variety of items, flowers, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewellery, and even necessities. The guide will take you to some hidden places which are unknown to the majority. He will let you know about the history of Kochi and its markets. Apart from the Spice Market and Handicraft Market, you will be visiting Jew Town Road, outdoor cafes, and artsy eateries. Starting Point: Folklore Museum Collections End Point: Jew Town Morning Tour: 9 AM to 11 AM Evening Tour: 5 PM to 7 PM
- You'll start atKerala Folklore Museum2059C No 26 Pandit Karuppan Road, Near, Thevara Ferry Road, Junction, Kochi, Kerala 682013, IndiaYour tours starts from here. You can easily reach here by private or public transport.See address & details
- 1Cochin Spice MarketStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Kerala Folklore MuseumStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJew TownJew Town, Anavathil, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, IndiaYour tour ends here.See address & details
Kerala Folklore Museum, 2059C No 26 Pandit Karuppan Road, Near, Thevara Ferry Road, Junction, Kochi, Kerala 682013, India
Jew Town, Anavathil, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A bitter experience but got the best care
It was 2019 and i was on a bike trip from Manali to Srinagar with thrillophilia, the tour was booked by my friend …
It was amazing. Explored all the major spots. Thanks to Priyansh- Thrillophilia and Tasleem From Hotel Ladakh Imper…
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour price starts from £9.23. Discover and book Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Magical Markets of Kochi - Guided Walking Tour on Tripadvisor