This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our New Series “Nature Walks & Wildlife Safaris” Tours are specially designed for the Nature enthusiasts who wish to explore a bit of extra than ordinary. All our Nature & Wildlife related programs are well crafted by our Naturalist Mr. Benny Kurien with proper guidance from our operational team. Mr. Benny is a Naturalist and Wildlife expert on Western Ghats of India with an in depth knowledge on the flora and fauna, wildlife and bird life. He is associated with our Responsible Tourism initiatives through many Eco Tourism Societies in different Wildlife spots in the Western Ghats. This is mainly to support the tribal people to earn a decent livelihood. The below tour is a good mix of short Nature walks and wildlife safaris ideal for small groups. Individual tours also possible with our local guides in many of the destinations. All our tours are open for customization in connection with the special interests of the travelers.
Cochin Arrival-Kathakali Dance
Guided Canoe Cruise & Heritage...
Periyar Spice Farms
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Munnar Tea Plantations
Shola Forest birding
Marayoor & Chinnar
Thattekkad Salim Ali Bird...
Anamalai Tiger Sanctuary &...
Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary
Nagarhole Tiger Sanctuary
Nagarhole Tiger Sanctuary
Palace Town Mysore
- Entry/Admission - Kerala Kathakali Centre
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Entry/Admission - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Periyar Spice & Ayurvedic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Periyar Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Pampadum Shola National Park
- Entry/Admission - Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Athirappilly Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Anamalai Wild Life Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Parambikulam Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Nilgiri Biosphere Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kokkarebellur
- WiFi on board
- Airfare,Trainfares,any guide services except at local sightseeing places
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Keralavoyages India
This tour package has it all: Sea, mountains, city, countryside, nature and culture. We enjoyed every day of these …
- Kerala Kathakali Centre, Chinese Fishing Nets, and 23 more
- Duration: 20 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241