Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kerala is known as a leisure destination with its unique Nature and simple people and lifestyle.This program gives an amazing experience on this small strip of land its people.We have included a variety of Homestays where the guests stay with the host families.There are a lot of local dining included in the tour.This programe is ideal for couples and small families
Munnar Tea Gardens
Tea Making Experience
Organic Farm Visit with Lunch
Today you will be dropped to...
- Entry/Admission - Kerala Kathakali Centre
- Entry/Admission - Hill Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Marayoor Sandalwood Forest
- Entry/Admission - Kailasappara View Point
- Entry/Admission - Periyar National Park
- Entry/Admission - Alleppey Backwaters
- Entry/Admission - Marari Beach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This tour package has it all: Sea, mountains, city, countryside, nature and culture. We enjoyed every day of these two weeks, which are so packed with activities and sights that it felt much longer. George from Keralavoyages organized everything perfectly and went out of his way…
Response from Sharon G, Managing Director at Homestays and Boutiques Kerala
Responded 6 Feb 2020
Dear Anna & Casper Thanks for the kind appreciation.It was a pleasure serving you.We are happy when our guests go back as good friends. Have a good day. Best Regards George scaria
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Kerala Kathakali Centre, Fort Kochi, and 16 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Homestays and Boutiques Kerala
What time does Homestays and Boutiques Kerala start?
Homestays and Boutiques Kerala will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Homestays and Boutiques Kerala on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Homestays and Boutiques Kerala?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Homestays and Boutiques Kerala on Tripadvisor
How much is Homestays and Boutiques Kerala?
Homestays and Boutiques Kerala price starts from £1,350.13. Discover and book Homestays and Boutiques Kerala on Tripadvisor
What is the Homestays and Boutiques Kerala cancellation policy?
Homestays and Boutiques Kerala cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Homestays and Boutiques Kerala on Tripadvisor