View all photos (7)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
One person from our agency will always be in contact with our guest & the host all through our guest's trip. Our timely follow ups, on time pick up's, safe & secure tour, knowledge of the areas makes our service unique.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Alleppey BackwatersStop: 5 hours -Guests will be travelling through the beautiful backwaters of Alleppey . These backwaters cover a vast area , during the cruise travelers are able to see the paddy fields , villages , Palm tree (coconut) fields , fishing , Chinese fishing nets , fish farms , various birds of this particular ecosystem. If the guests need to taste toddy (Palm wine) the boat can be docked at local Toddy shop. As it's an Alcoholic beverage not more than 1 or 2 glasses is recommended [ toddy charges is not included in the package rate]. A 30 to 40 minutes walk through village is also there. Day cruise will end by 5PM or 5:30 PMRead more
- Fixed menu lunch : Pear spot lightly fired Fish, Rice, pappad, 3 vegetarian dishes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Banana fry or Parippvada or similar snack will be provided along with Evening Tea or Coffee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: DID HOLIDAYS
Really amazing trip.well planned by Kishore and Avy. stay at boat house was mesmerising.ullash n visnu are nice…
Chapin, South Carolina34073
Backwater cruise with beauty
This all day trip allows you to experience the quintessential views of the backwater lakes, canals, rice patty…
DID holidays arranged good accommodation for us with pocket friendly price very near to Top station,Munnar. The…
Tour was nicely arranged with proper planning... hotels were too good...guide was too enthusiastic and cooperative
It's awesome trip. Facility and hotels also very good. All the time they helps to us. It's memorable trip and also…
Thank you DID Holidays
One of the best things I did in Kerala and DID Holidays made good arrangements at budget price for.me
Kerala the most beautiful place i have ever visited.first i went to munnar there climate,tea farms,tea…
Very good tour,we can travel with comfortably. Vary trusted tour, accurate driver, help with as like guide
Megha Kanekal & Anup Mannapur10
Honeymoon trip (Cherai, Munnar and Alleppey) 5d and 4n
We both loved the honeymoon package. Every place we stayed was amazing. The food at Cherai resort was mind…
Great experience.. We are enjoyed alot.. I vl sujjest my frnds to this package. We will planning to visit again…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241