Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience authentic Jodhpur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Capture the hues of the blue city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses, forts and friendly local people who make it all so colorful and vibrant. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture.
- You'll start atToorji Ka Jhalra BavdiSutharo Ka Bass Rd, Makrana Mohalla, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, IndiaStoryteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point.See address & details
- Pass byGhanta GharSardar MarketToorji Ka Jhalra (Toorji’s Step Well)Jodhpur
- You'll end atJALORI GATE CIRCLEJalori Gate Circle G1, Epic Stores, near Amar Bag Repairing Ambadas Building, Jalori Bari, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, IndiaSee address & details
Toorji Ka Jhalra Bavdi, Sutharo Ka Bass Rd, Makrana Mohalla, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
JALORI GATE CIRCLE, Jalori Gate Circle G1, Epic Stores, near Amar Bag Repairing Ambadas Building, Jalori Bari, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003, India
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Yo Tours
Nice walk in old city.
Had an enjoyable introduction to Jodhpur’s old city and some of its history on this walking tour with Richi.
An awesome experience . The experience was so good and the places visited are the best one. Thanks 😊😊
i was traveling with my love and this tour is èven perfect for that. Guide was nice and informativé and he gave us …
It was the best walk ever had..the guide was friendly and helpful nature..we enjoyed a lot with him..
Jodhpur blue city visit
Recently when i came into india for tour, i have been in Jodhpur.There i took this guiding, it was so wonderful and…
Jodhpur, wonderful city
I was traveling in Rajasthan and a local Friend told me to visit jodhpur b it I couldn't coz I had other places so …
Very nice experience and service!As a solo traveler, I rely on a trusted company that can get me safely from point …
I'm from Darjeeling and took this tour while traveling in jodhpur It was great. Overall, My day spend well.
Amazing and fun
I'm from France And heard a lot about Jodhpur But as jodhpur is so big I was afraid that I couldn't travel it Bu…
This is one of the best tours i've ever had!!!and most of we all were eternally grateful to the guide for making th…
Best of jodhpur
A Rajasthani culture gives you different feelings once you arrived in Rajasthan and jodhpur is known as culture cap…
I visited jodhpur. It was just awesome. The days i spend there were realky memorable 4 me. Thank u so much for this
Informative and fun
It was a great walk tour. The tour covered all the key highlights of the city which I was looking from this tour. F…
Great food tour
A great chance to try many new and interesting foods. The guide was informative and able to answer questions about …
Friedly and funny
As a solo traveler, I rely on a trusted company that can get me safely from point A to B, especially when I’m unfam…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 113 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) price starts from £10.74. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Heritage & Cultural Trails of Jodhpur (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor