Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Popularly known as the Venice of the East or the Kashmir of Rajasthan, Udaipur happens to be really popular amongst tourists for all the right reasons. Also known as the City of Lakes, this city is surrounded by the lush green Aravalli Hills. Owing to its scenic beauty, historical and cultural locations, this beauty in Rajasthan makes sure to feed your gypsy soul. Get a chance to witness all these amazing places of Udaipur with our one day Udaipur local sightseeing tour by private car. The places included in our day trip are Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Lake Pichola, Taj Lake Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Jag Mandir Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari and Bagore ki Haveli. Each of these places has its own peculiar features and attractions, earning a place in our day tour package.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1City Palace of UdaipurStop: 8 hours - Admission excluded1. Jagdish Temple, Udaipur The Jagdish ji Temple, which was earlier known by the name of Jagannath Rai Temple is the largest temple of Udaipur and the first place to visit with our Udaipur local one day tour. It is a place of worship that people have had faith in since 1651 and is also a major tourist attraction. This Milestone of the Maru Gujara architecture is iconic for its splendid Indian iconography, consisting of three storeys of carved stones. The temple houses the idols of Lord Jagannath, which are encircled by the idols of Lord Shiva, Goddess Shakti, Lord Ganesha and Lord Surya. 2. City Palace, Udaipur The City Palace that was built back in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh II of the Sisodia Rajput family is one of the grandest palaces of Rajasthan. The Palace is a phenomenon fusion of Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles. The Palace is made of marble and granite, making it a beautiful monument to behold. Built atop a hill and on the banks of the Lake Pichola, this palace is a very pleasant place to visit for tourists. The palace also plays host for an amazing light and sound show in the evening which is definitely not worth missing for anything else. 3. Lake Pichola, Udaipur The Next stop in our one day Udaipur tour is the marvellous tourist attraction of Udaipur; Lake Pichola. Pichola is an artificial freshwater lake. The Beautiful lake offers to be a place fit for boating, where many tourists enjoy a good ride on the calm waters. Most tourists prefer boating during the sunset, the time at which the picturesque lake is even more beautiful. It is a perfect place to capture amazing photographs. The Lake has four islands on it, which have temples, monuments and palaces on them, Jag Mandir and Jag Niwas being the most famous among them. The Lake Garden Palace is another very beautiful and famous tourist attraction situated on one of the islands. 4. Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur The First island has been converted into a park, Nehru Park, which is a major tourist attraction. The second island houses a public park with water jet fountains on its lands and the third one houses the Udaipur Solar Observatory, which is the best solar observing site in Asia. The Sunset on the lake is breathtaking, but the mornings are equally beautiful. It is one of the preferred places to visit in our 1 day Udaipur local sightseeing tour. The perfect place to spend some peaceful time, or have a romantic evening. You can take strolls on the banks of the lake or go on a ride of speedboat. During the winters, you can also spot a few Siberian migratory birds. If you like photography you could get some nice clicks of the amazing view while enjoying the soft breeze. 5. Jag Mandir Palace, Udaipur Jag Mandir Palace is situated on an island on the Pichola Lake and is also famous by the name of the Lake Garden Palace. This palace was used by the Royal family as a summer resort and a place for parties. Since this palace is located on an island, it is accessible only via a boat. You can visit a coffee house or a restaurant on the island. This Palace has other structures within itself which are worth visiting. These are, Gul Mahal, Entry Pavilion, Garden, Darikhana and Bara Patharon ka Mahal. 6. Saheliyon ki Bari, Udaipur Saheliyon ki Bari or the Garden of the maids is one of the major tourist attractions of Udaipur. This garden is situated at the banks of the Fateh Sagar Lake and should definitely be visited by anyone visiting Udaipur. The Beautiful garden is marked by marble pavilions, lotus pools, marble elephants, kiosks and a variety of fountains. It is a good place to spend some time at and unleash the photographer in you. The beauty and serenity of the garden attracts many tourists. 7. Bagore ki Haveli, Udaipur The last stop in our 1 day trip in Udaipur is Bagore ki Haveli, situated on the waterfront of the Pichola Lake at the Gangori Ghart, a beautiful place for photography. The haveli has a unique triple arch gateway. The Haveli also has numerous corridors, balconies, courtyards and terraces. The interiors of the Haveli are embellished with intricate and fine mirror work. There are a numerous rooms in the haveli, with displays of costumes and modern art. It also displays an example of Mewar painting on the walls of the Queen’s Chamber. The Exhibits are awesome, which include unique symbols of the Rajput clan, such as jewellery boxes, dice-games, hookahs, pan boxes, nut crackers, hand fans, rose water sprinklers, copper vessels and other items are also on display here. The Haveli looks marvellous with glowing lights in the night. Bagore Ki Haveli is a perfect place to explore the ancient architecture and lifestyle of the royal family. The Haveli is the playing ground of a beautiful cultural show which includes singing, dancing and a puppet show.Read more
- Ground transportation as mentioned in the itinerary using an air-conditioned car
- Government approved Guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 1 Bottled water per person
- Pickup and Drop off at your destination
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- Entrances to Monuments
- Any items not mentioned in including column
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rajasthan Travel Service
Terrible experience .
My husband and I , we book a trip for almost 3 weeks to India, Nepal and Tibet thru Rajasthan Travel Service, Dilip…
3 day jaipur visit
It was super fun and all credit goes to trip advisor for such a wonderful arrangements.. Thanku soo much Trip advis…
New Delhi sight seeing
They were very flexible and supportive of our requirements. It was a fun trip!The guide was very informative.
Great Service and Very Reliable Driver and Local Guides
We actually booked a 4 Day/3 Night Golden Triangle Tour; Delhi Airport-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The service and quality o…
Perfect Jaisalmer Visit
Thanks for arrange my friendly jaisalmer trip with my friends. My Trip start from jaipur by afternoon train. my 01s…
Amazing city. Lovely people. Colourful city. Just love the environment. Their traditional dresses are very charming…
Best for North India
I went to North India Tour with my friends before 1 month for 6N & 7D and i booked my trip with Rajasthan Travel Se…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour price starts from £31.96. Discover and book Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour is hosted by Rajasthan Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rajasthan Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Udaipur UNESCO Heritage Day Tour on Tripadvisor