Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAgra CanttOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atAgra CanttSiroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, IndiaOur representative will be available at Agra station along with name on placard.See address & details
Siroli Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Dhanauli, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off at Agra Cantonment Railway Station
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Monday 12th February and we have arrived in Agra about 10am having travelled from Delhi ; the Gatimaan Express (reviewed separately) the journey took about 1 hour and 40 minutes and train fares were not included in the Tour Price. When booking our rail tickets, online, we…
Date of experience: February 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Culture Holidays
So romantic the story
It was beautiful to see their love story acted out to understand the love the emperor had for his 2nd wife. Major …
Excellent trip - no worries, no issues
We were on a cruise that stopped in Cochin, then Goa then Mumbai. We organised through Culture Holidays (Sunny who…
Amazing Tour of Northern India
I am fortunate to have just returned from a two week tour of northern India with Vikal Bansal of Culture Holidays a…
Best Tour Guide EVER!!
Vikalji was absolutely incredible!! We visited several cities, got thorough explanations and great historical educa…
This was a 2 night trip off a Celebrity cruise to the Taj Mahal. Our contact at Culture Holidays (Sunny) was extre…
The caves itself was very impressive! but we took a guided tour and paid online 7000 for 2 people. The “guided” Tou…
it was a wonderful experience. Our tour guide was waiting for us in Agra and did an excellent Job explaining the hi…
Taj Mahal tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour to the Taj Mahal. Sunny was our contact and organised the tour for us.The guides wer…
Best tour ever
This was a 2 day trip off a RCL cruise to Taj Mahal....Sonny planned everything and it was the best trip we have ev…
My Taj Mahal trip
Everything was fantastic & it was a wonderful experience. Our tour guide was waiting for us in Agra & he was very k…
All I can say is WOW! This tour far exceeded my expectations. Our guide, Vikal was outstanding and a joy to hear ev…
A Travel Agent’s Experience of the India Golden Triangle Tour - Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
India was an adventure unlike any other that I have ever experienced. Like most trips it had its highs and lows. Ho…
Golden Triangle Tour with 5 Star Accomodations
If you want peace of mind, safety, stress free, and comfortable to be elements of your trip, then Culture Holidays …
A private guide to the Taj Mahal is the only way to go and Culture tours delivered
We left our cruise ship and were picked up in Cochin port and taken to the airport when we flew to New Delhi. Our …
Visiting Taj Mahal
Fantastic tour of the golden triangle organized thru Culture Holidays. All tours were Very organized and spaced out…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 945 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station
What time does Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station start?
Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station on Tripadvisor
How much is Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station?
Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station price starts from £30.21. Discover and book Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station cancellation policy?
Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Agra Full-Day Tour from the Agra Train Station on Tripadvisor