Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1AgraStop: 3 hoursIn a food walk we usually visit 7 to 9 different food shops in 3-4 hours in some of oldest neighbouthoods of Agra. SOme of the food dishes include like lassi, tikka, jalebi, kabab, kachori, and various others. Food in these food walks can be modified a bit in order to cater to food preferences of the guests like vegetarian food, some food allergies and so on.Read more
- You'll end atAgraSee Important Information for details
Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Agra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no exact dress code. But a casual, conservative attire is recommended for walk in crowded streets.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guides are comfortable in English and Hindi.
- Please inform of any dietary preferences and medical conditions in advance.
- Food included in the food walk can be custoised to some extent to suit preferences like spiciness, vegetarian etc.
- Most food is vegetarian with a few non-vegetarian options.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Food Tour in Delhi
It was wonderful!!!! Everything was fine. The guide was brilliant. The food as well. We would do it again.
AN ABSOLUTE GEM OF A TOUR
Do not miss this one - really ! Absolutely fabulous tour expertly hosted by Adi who went out of his way to share hi…
We really enjoyed this tour! We got to try so many different foods and there was so much to eat that we couldn’t fi…
Amazing Food Tour Experience
The Dehli food tour was an incredible experience that was a highlight of a business trip to India. Our guide Aditya…
our guide is very nice and understands that tourists might have sensitive tummies in a foreign land. He was careful…
A great introduction to India
My partner and I went on the Foodies Tour of Delhi on our first day in the country. We were naturally apprehensive…
A tantalising treat for all the senses !
We had a wonderful afternoon tour of Old Delhi with our amazing guide Ash. He not only showed us many things we ju…
This tour is not worth the money. Before booking I was reading the other reviews and saw that the tour owner wrote …
You'll Absolutely LOVE this tour - GO HUNGRY!!!
Thanks to the Coronavirus, our flights home via China from South East Asia were cancelled. Therefore, we looked at …
Excellent Tour, Great Value
Such a rewarding experience! Our guide Ash (Ashwani), was very informative and passionate about the tour. His Eng…
Excellent! The best introduction to Indian food.
I did the all day food tour the day I arrived in India and there wouldn’t have been a better way to immerse myself …
Fantastic, unique, authentic, tasty, eye-opening and a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Very knowledgeable chef prov…
Don’t miss this tour
Incredible tour plus extra insights into culture and history. Aditya, our guide, was the best!! Took excellent car…
Pure vegetarian street food
I visited Local restaurants for vegetarian food and tandoori snacks in Mayur Vihar phase 1. I will recommend "Mitra…
Assault on the senses
Amazing tour of Old Delhi, Ash our guide was so informative about the food and so much more and very easy company. …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 257 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,861 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra Food Walk
What time does Agra Food Walk start?
Agra Food Walk will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
How much is Agra Food Walk?
Agra Food Walk price starts from £51.37. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Agra Food Walk cancellation policy?
Agra Food Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra Food Walk on Tripadvisor