Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
A walk in old Agra city is only about people, lifestyle, daily hustle bustle, religion and bringing the Oriental life back. What to expect is a thrilling experience and the flavors of life. It’s an early morning tour which lets the guest to experience the city when it is waking up. Start time is early in the morning from the hotel when they are picked by us in a battery powered eco-friendly rickshaw which takes us to the old city area. Here we leave the rickshaw and experience the richness of old Agra city. A guided tour through the by lanes of the old Agra city unfolds the untold stories about the city which was once among the most powerful &the richest city in the world.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Agra Fort Railway StationStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shri Mankameshwar MandirStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byRawatpara
- 3Jama MasjidStop: 5 minutesSee details
- Professional guide.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off.
- Bottled Water.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort Railway Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: please wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders as you will visit a mosque and temple during the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The history of the old city was painted in vivid detail as Arif took us on a memorable journey through the time when Agra was the capital of the Mughal Empire and later on, the impact of British rule. The fort, the railway station, the magnificent mosque, the streets, the…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Arif’s nuanced understanding of the city’s history was the highlight of our walking tour. Walking with him around the local markets at night gave us a sneak peak into Agra’s daily life. Would surely recommend my family and friends to connect with him when in Agra.
Response from Walks_by_Arif, Public Relations Manager at Agra City Cultural Walk
Responded 21 Sep 2018
Hello, Greetings from Walks by Arif! It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest. We are very Happy that you liked our services and enjoyed your tour with us. We further thank you for taking out your time to write such a wonderful review for us. These words of immense value from our esteemed and satisfied guests like you encourage us to deliver the best all the time. We further hope to have the continued patronage from you. Warm Regards Team Walks by Arif
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Walks By Arif
Trip to Jaipur
Without any doubt, the traveller is so comfortable in seats and smart looking that we all guys thoroughly enjoyed o…
We hired Arif to plan our Golden Triangle Tour and cannot speak highly enough of Arif and our other tour guides. It…
Outstanding experience, Profession and Personel -5 STARS!!
We used Walks by Arif to see the Taj Mahal the fortress and the mini Taj. His company is extremely professional an…
Excellent Package and Customization Options
Arif was very helpful in arranging and putting together an amazing plan for our Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra tour. We…
My sister and I went on a short cultural tour of Agra which lasted into the evening. It was two hours and we saw th…
Amazing tour guide who bought the past to life
We enjoyed a 4 day tour with our friends, visiting the Taj Mahal at dusk & dawn, Agra fort, Baby Taj and Sikandra i…
Great tour of behind the scenes Agra!
Great tour by Arif! Loved his stories about the history, the architecture through the ages, and walking through the…
Great Taj Mahal sunrise tour with Arif
Coordinating with Arif via WhatsApp for our sunrise tour was a breeze. We paid via Transferwise which was a first f…
Arif organised a private transfer for us from Agra to Jaipur with only 2 hours notice. He was exceptionally helpful…
Memorable tour of Agra
I highly recommend using Walks by Arif for a guided tour of Agra. Arif impressed me from the beginning with his att…
I recently visited Agra from Delhi. I utilized Walks by Arif for this overnight trip. From the very first email cor…
Such a rewarding experience with a fantastic tour guide.
The two days we spent with Arif were among the most educational, rewarding and enjoyable of our entire trip. They w…
If I had to use one word it would be "Outstanding"
After finding them through Tripadvisor, my communication started with Asif, way back in last year around Fall. we p…
Amazing Tour by Arif
The tour started out great. Arif showed us exactly where to meet him on WhatsApp. We were met by a professional man…
Excellent communication and tour
I cannot rate Walks by Arif highly enough. From the start there was efficient, prompt communication to my many ques…
- Duration: 150–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 261 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Agra City Cultural Walk
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Agra City Cultural Walk on Tripadvisor
- Agra City Cultural Walk price starts from £13.46. Discover and book Agra City Cultural Walk on Tripadvisor
- Agra City Cultural Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra City Cultural Walk on Tripadvisor
- Agra City Cultural Walk is hosted by Walks By Arif. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Walks By Arif on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra City Cultural Walk on Tripadvisor