Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. And Agra fort is a historical fort in Agar It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument the Taj Mahal.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byAgra Railway Station
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tomb of Itimad-ud-DaulahStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Pinch Of SpiceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Mehtab BaghStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional guide.
- 1 Water Bottle each one.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Pinch Of Spice
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- This tour operates with a maximum of 15 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Grand India Holidays
Everything was just awesome.The place was very neat and clean.The overall trip was amazing as suggested by trip adv…
Ganga Darshan Haridwar
Everything was amazing . My driver Rohit was very knowledgeable. He is very responsible and friendly Guide.
Rishikesh & Haridwar trip was memorable and very well planned by Grand India Holidays. 1: Good Price 2: Cab Good …
Agra Jaipur Trip
The trip was very well arranged .The hotels bookings provided were really good . The overall trip was excellent ,b…
Prompt pick up and drop off
We used this company for pick up and drop off to/fro the airport. Both times the driver was on time. The driving in…
I had to visit North India in month of January with my family. We contacted with Grand India Holidays and they took…
Went to Delhi Agra and Jaipur trip with Grand India Holidays. Provide Good hotels and cab with driver. Recommended …
Haridwar Rishikesh Vacation
Recently visit Rishikesh Haridwar with Grand India Holidays. Had a wonderfull trip Good neat and clean Tempo trave…
Delhi city tour.
We were very happy with our experience with Grand India Holiday. Mr. Beer Singh was very accommodating to help us …
Trip Golden Triangle
Recently travel Delhi Agra Jaipur and Pushkar. It was amazing experience with them and specially our driver Rampal …
Awesome trip by Grand India Holidays. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jaipur . The hotel were great and Cab servi…
Transfer as promised
The driver was waiting for us and quite clever in getting us to our hotel in the midst of the crazy Delhi traffic. …
Delhi and Agra Tour
I had booked a cab for Delhi Sightseeing tour and Agra day tour. Mr. Singh given me best price and good experience …
Amazing Taj Mahal Trip
We had a trip of Taj Mahal Agra from Delhi. They were willing and able to make the trip personal for us and work wi…
Enjoy in Manali
We booked 4 days tour to Manali through Grand India holidays. Mr. Singh was very cooperative and responsible person…
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 257 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour?
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour price starts from £22.66. Discover and book Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour cancellation policy?
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour?
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour is hosted by Grand India Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grand India Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Private Tour on Tripadvisor