View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on this 2 day-trip from Hyderabad. Fly to Delhi from Hyderabad. From Delhi airport we will drive you to Agra. Stay overnight in Agra. On Day 2 explore the stunning Taj Mahal and learn all about the story behind its creation, followed by a visit to Agra Fort. Then drive back to Delhi and board a return flight to Hyderabad. Highlights: • View of the Taj Mahal at sunset from Mehtab Bagh • The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World • 16th century Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Hyderabad to Agra via Delhi
Agra city tour and departure for...
- Transport in a private vehicle from Hyderabad Hotel to Hyderabad Airport and vice versa
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi Airport to Agra and return
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Agra on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide in Agra
- Light refreshments as per itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Air tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- It is advisable to take the first flight out of Hyderabad and the last flight from Delhi to Hyderabad.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: SITA World Tours
Exquisite Gardens, watch out at photo kiosk .
Me and my daughter visited here and it was a most beautiful garden for spending an hour or so. There are marble fou…
Not All That Glitter is Gold
I have been to many Taj properties before, So as such you go with certain expectations in terms of welcome and serv…
It s amazing
Athirappilly is popular among tourists. Athirappilly Falls is one of the best places to visit in Kerala, which Athi…
A serene shrine during the week
It is a place of pilgrimage and devotion for Catholics from all over peninsular India. Extended and renovated a cou…
The best temple in the world and the laser show worth seeing. This is a must for any tourist who comes to delhi the…
Amazing! Just amazing!
My wife and I had booked a tour of India's Golden Triangle through Cruise Club in the UK and this was combined with…
Mausoleums with Parveen
Parveen was by far our best tour guide of all our days in India. Not only did she has amazing historical background…
My experience of High Tea at Falak numa Palace
Visited on 26th January with high expectations. But it turned out to be very ordinary. 1. They now don't take you i…
Book online and save cost
The show timings are 6.30 pm for English and 7.45 in Telugu ( Nov-Feb) and 7pm in English and 8.15 in Telugu ( Mar-…
An impressive excursion . The guide Sajjan who accompanied us was very courteous and co operative. Definitely a wor…
An evening full of fun
The light and sound show of amber fort is simply spectacular. It has two show timings 6:30 to 7:30 in English and 7…
Visit to Nirona Village. Different Arts practiced by locals -Legacy art form of Rogan painting
Kutch has wealth of handicrafts. Nirona village - 60 km from Dhordo. Three unique local Art - one made its way to t…
Surely should visit once
Visited chowk dhani for dinner and overall a good place to spend time with family. You should go once for sure.
Stayed in South Goa very non-tourist. Beautiful beach great beach shack’s and warm ocean. This part of Goa has no l…
Shhh...... ..no words seriously
Isha yoga center is a place where you go to receive grace. There are many courses being conducted which one may do …
- Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Mehtab Bagh, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
More options from SITA World Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $9.60* $12.00