View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
With this full-day tour with cultural activities to the City of Love 'Agra', we offer you an opportunity to explore one of the most diversified cities of India from “Queen of the Deccan” Pune. Incredible monuments of this city are ideal examples of different cultures, traditions, heritages, and religions. There are enormous sight-seen including Mighty Taj Mahal and Agra fort which represents the combination of Hindu, Islamic and Persian architecture. In this city tour, you will be exploring one of the most visited monuments in India. It would be an unforgettable experience for you with the culture and sight seen. There will be 3 major monuments included in the itinerary for this tour. And you will be astonished after visiting all of them.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 14 hours - Admission included05:55 AM: Your tour will start early morning at 05:55, you need to reach Airport on time to catch your flight from Pune to Delhi. Boarding passes will be emailed to you. You can enjoy your tempting breakfast into the flight. You will reach Delhi by 09:00 AM. 09:00 AM: You will be greeted by Padma Holidays representative waiting for you with the Placard of your name at the Airport. Our Driver will pick you up from the airport and then be seated in perfect Air conditioned personal Sedan Car to enjoy your 3 hours drive to Agra via Yamuna expressway. You can take breaks/rest as per your convenience. 12:00 AM: Meet Your Tour Guide on Arrival – You will meet our professional licensed guide for this whole trip and he will guide you through some fascinating sightseeing of the city. First, he will take you to a good local restaurant for a mouth-watering lunch (You can inform him about your taste and he will take every possible step to meet up to your expectations. Then, proceed to the Taj Mahal Visit Taj Mahal, This white mausoleum is an impeccable piece of architecture and every piece of it is just beyond your imagination. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday. It takes around 2.5 Hr to wander this wonder of India. You will be amazed by the beauty of this monument. 03:00 PM - After Taj Mahal – Proceed to Agra Fort After visiting the Taj Mahal. It is again a marvelous structure, which stands tall even after changes in many civilizations. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. And are some seriously amazing optical illusion points, which will blow your mind and make you think about the architecture and design. It will take around 2 Hr to roam around completely in this building. 04:30 PM: After this extraordinary sight-seen, it's a time to say Good-Bye to the city of Love with some sweet memories. Then there will be a drive of approx 3 hr back to Delhi airport. ( Time of departure may vary depending on your Flight and Traffic) 08:00 PM: You will arrive at Delhi Airport to board your Flight scheduled at 10:00 PM. 09:45 PM: You will board your flight back to Bangalore with some unforgettable memories along with you and this will be your Agra - Pune finisher.Read more
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Padma Holidays
Best trip in taj mahal
Thanks so much Subhash for nice time in time taj mahal :) we had 3 hours with him around all places and taking lot …
Great guide—very knowledgeable and friendly. Subhash was also really receptive to what we wanted to do. We had a lo…
So knowledgeable and friendly! Would definitely recommend! Taught us about all the history and interesting facts ab…
Taj Mahal Tour!
I recommend hiring for tour. He has si much knowledge you won’t even have a question by the time he’s done because …
Incredible Sunrise Taj Mahal and Elephant Sanctuary
The driver got to our hotel right on time and we were able to beat the traffic to the Taj Mahal. Upon getting ther…
Book this tour!
Wonderful trip! Very knowledgeable driver and guide. Timely and friendly. Clean taxi and helpful!!!!
Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
As part of our golden triangle tour, my family and I had the pleasure of having Subhash as our tour guide in Agra. …
We are a family of five. Three kids. Had a great time touring with Subhash the Taj Mahal and grounds. Entry was ver…
Wonderful Agra Tour
I had a great visit guided by Subhash. It was the best decision during my business trip to spare one day in Agra. T…
It has been a wonderful day that I had looked forward too for a long time and has met my expectations. Arun is an…
Jolted with Padma Holidays...
Excellent service by Padma Holidays and about guide is ,he is outstanding caring with well knowledge all monuments.…
Excellent tour with Taj Mahal and SOS Elephant Sanctuary tour. Highly recommend this tour.
Visited Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and SOS Wildlife Sanctuary. Pindoo picked me up at my hotel in Dehli for a sunrise vis…
Tour of Taj Mahal
Excellent service, thoroughly knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and we will happily recommend his guidan…
Very nice tour around Taj Mahal and fort, my partner and me had a great experience. We would recomend it to everyon…
Jaipur Review in 5 Day Golden Triangle Tour
As part of our 5 day Golden Triangle Tour, our tour guide (Subhash) and driver (Umesh) drove us from Delhi to Jaip…
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune
What time does Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune start?
Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune will start at 5:55 AM. Discover and book Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune on Tripadvisor
How much is Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune?
Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune price starts from US$507.00. Discover and book Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune on Tripadvisor
What is the Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune cancellation policy?
Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Same day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour from Pune on Tripadvisor