Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In the present tour product, we will cater to those tourists who are interested in cultural aspects of the historical cities besides the monumental sightseeing. Agra is not only famous for Taj Mahal and the Mughal emperors in this city you will also visit the oldest temples and the Ghats of river Yamuna which is older than Taj Mahal and still looks very natural because of its rare locations. In this tour you will visit the oldest cremation point of Hindu religion near the bank of river Yamuna where you can see the ritual of Hindu cremation, Later visit the Bhairav temple located near to the cremation ground, In this temple devotees offering alcohols to the god Bhairav our expert tour guide brief you about the detail of these historical places. Continue you’re sightseeing towards to the much older Lakshmi Narayan temple. Here you will visit the oldest temple walls near the Taj Mahal and also enjoy the cheerful view of river Yamuna from the temple.
- You'll start atAgraOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1AgraStop: 60 minutesTaj Ganj Ghat Agra is a famous place known as Hindu crematorium located on the bank of river Yamuna in the surroundings of Taj MahalRead more
- You'll end atAgraAgra, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaSee address & details
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: S.A.M Tours And Travels
Highly disappointed I travel first time on 31-mar-21 kanpur to delhi washroom are very dirty and and no any safety…
Taj mahal , fatehpur sikri and Agra fort and then transfer to Mathura
It was an amazing trip for me and my wife .. after a long wait at home due to Coronavirus.. we finally planned a t…
The best Agra experience
I came to know about SAM tours and travels via TripAdvisor. I am happy to say that my choice proved to be absolutel…
Booked vande bharat express for family of 4 on 05-12-20. Highly disappointed after seeing the condition of washroom…
A great tajmahal tour 🙌🙌🙌
in february we go for attend a wedding in Delhi and suddenly plan Agra tour with kids and husband we met SAM tours …
Holi trip with friends.
We want to see The Taj and Agra fort. But first due to news about Corona virus we were in doubt. Then we found abou…
The Orccha Destination wedding
Orccha has always been a favourite destination, and the sunsets and monuments haven't changed at all; still stunnin…
So much colour
Set in a beautiful building with sweeping staircases. Headsets provided so you can choose which language you watch …
Excellent tours with knowledgeable guides
On a recent trip to India with friends, we had tours set up with various knowledgeable guides to the Taj Mahal, Fat…
One day Jaipur Trip
Great day trip to Jaipur. The guide and driver we’re excellent. Will definitely use this tour company again.
All Student Group
excellent experie Nice Hotel Stay Thank you sunny Bhai and all Bus Is vary Nice Food sarvies Nice And halpping St…
Agra, Jaipur and Delhi tour
This was an excellent tour! We loved our driver Pappu who made sure everything was easy for us 😁 Really recommend …
Great trip to Agra, Taj Mahal, Delhi and Morning show
This was our first trip with Mr Bharat S A M Tours And Travels and it lived up to our very high expectations. It wa…
The tour guides were professional. I enjoyed the tour together with 13 others in our group.
We had a great time with SAM tour. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. I was among the group of …
We called them to ask for a Yoga class at our hotel on the same day and they arranged it for us in the best way pos…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 261 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 952 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal price starts from £32.69. Discover and book Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal is hosted by S.A.M Tours And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact S.A.M Tours And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore the Temples and Ghats near the Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor