Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a unique tour which includes space to seat in Ganga aarti area, explore the street market, pass through narrow lanes & taste special local street food & drinks.
- You'll start atHotel Ganges GrandFront Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, IndiaWe will wait at the main entrance gate of the hotel towards reception.See address & details
- 1Dashashwamedh Ghat RoadStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHotel Ganges GrandFront Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, IndiaWe will wait at the main entrance gate of the hotel towards reception.See address & details
Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Different street food tasting at best places.
- Walk Tour
- Seating place at evening ceremony.
- Flowers & flames to offer to Holy river.
- Drinking Water
- Entry/Admission - Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)
- Anything not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Go early in the evening and take in the Ganges. To get a good vantage spot try to get there early. We went 2 days and learn't this lesson. Fantastic. It will take awhile to get a tuk tuk back home but soak in the atmosphere. Its a highlight, embrace the fact that there are…
Date of experience: December 2017
Response from SankritTourZone, Owner at Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food
Responded 7 Jan 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would love to serve you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sankrit Tour Zone
Enjoy our trip extremely
I book goa trip on this very good service provider Excillent facality and familiar behavior Helping me when I am …
Tour of Varanasi and Gaya
We Arrived At Varanasi Airport on 25-2-2020. Personnel from Sankrit Tours received us and transported to hotel in t…
Tour to Kashi It was a memorable trip for our family. Starting from mails we saw an immense professional approach …
Visit to Nepal
First of all I like to thank you for arranging a life time memory!! Initially when I enquired for tour I was wonder…
One of the best tour i ever had. Resort selection at munnar was awesome. House boat in Alleppey was good with tasty…
Memorable trip north india
First of all a big salute to this travel company for the professionalism. I booked North India tour in this company…
Great experience in hyderabad😍
We booked Hyderabad tour with this company from Kerala. We were a group of 50 people. We had our conversation with …
Nepal Family Trip
I have booked complete package including Vehicle and hotel at Kathmandu & Pokhara. 10 person was travel from india …
Used their services for personal tour of Delhi Rajasthan , Khumbh Mela Varanasi and Katmandhu Valley in Nepal.
They can fix a personal itinerary for you and your small group. They will take care of you. If something is wrong, …
Best trip ever
We had a family trip to Madurai Rameshwaram and kanyakumari with them, Jagdish had planned everything according our…
Horrible tour to Muktinath and Other places in Nepal by STZ, Hyderabad
The tour was not planned well and also not properly executed • We told the tour operator that, we are all Senior ci…
We hv above mention tour which was planned n organised by sankrit tours n travels. Mr. Naveen maurya was incharge o…
Excellent Customer Service and Great Advice on Touring India
This is my second time working with Sankrit Tour Zone - and I would strongly recommend them for anyone traveling i…
Stay blessed with all happiness
Spent quality time with joy.all the comforts are too good.breakfast menu was also great &delicious. So my first cho…
Overpriced, underperformed--we were not treated well by the owner, but the guide he hired was great
We booked with this group for Kumb Mela in Allahabad (now Prayag) for 2019. There were some good elements of the t…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food on Tripadvisor
- Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food price starts from £42.30. Discover and book Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food on Tripadvisor
- Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food on Tripadvisor
- Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food is hosted by Sankrit Tour Zone. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sankrit Tour Zone on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Evening ceremony Aarti with Bazar & Street food on Tripadvisor