This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varanasi Excursion, Varanasi 221002 India
Get picked up from your central location in Varanasi at 5 :00 am, Get bicycle ride : the cycle riding will make your day awesome.you will ride your bike in such narrow lanes with so many little shops, you will also see in the small shop there are cows, dogs, goats, little shops, people, street seller, everything at the same time.you will surprise to see all things at the same time. Travel to east, get an enchanting boat ride from Dashashwamedh Ghat- to Manikarnika Ghat Varanasi’ s pre-dominant should be your next stop but grace yourself to witness never ending cremation. Dashashwamedh derives its name from the ten ( dus, in Hindi ) horse sacrifices ( ashwamedh ) performed here by lord Brahma to appease lord Shiva. Observe Varanasi with walking through Narrow Lanes heading towards ‘ Kashi Vishwanath Temple ’ where houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in the country. The area is a settings to the ‘Devotees of Lord Shiva’ called sadhus ( sages ), slum cows, buffalo. The tour ends you will be drop back to your hotel.
Varanasi the cultural capital of India offers a boat tour with Yoga that brings you a mesmerizing & enchanting experience to remember. In this tour there will be a 01 hour boat ride from DaswamedhGhat to ManikarnikaGhat you will see here numerous pilgrimages paying homage to the almighty Ganga river to by taking dip into the holy river so that their sins can be wash off.
• Bicycle ride pick up point to 'Godowliya Market' & Boat ride from Dashashwamedh Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat.
• Beautiful and colorful view of river in mellow lights or pilgrims come to perform morning prayer to rising sun.
• Manikarnika Ghat ( the Burning Ghat ) the most auspicious place for Hindus to be cremated.
• Assistance of trip leader, walking through narrow lane, refreshments, mineral water and cab.
• Explore Varanasi, a land of literature, culture, aesthetic, art and extreme spiritually with Banarasi Masti.
• English Speaking Guide
• Mineral Water
• One hour Boat ride
• Masala tea
• GST (Goods & Service Tax ).
• Airport arrival & departure transfer.