Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It is the one of the tour which provides you the best way to explore the city, Because Varanasi know for five things that you will explore in this tour.puzzle like Small Steet(old city), famous temple, heritage Ghat,Banarasi Silk Saree Factory.
- You'll start atHotel Ganges GrandFront Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, IndiaGodoulia is the main raod where this hotel is locatedSee address & details
- 1Dashashwamegh ghatStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byBangali Tola
- 2Harishchandra GhatStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byShivala Ghat
- 3Lolark KundStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byAssi Ghat
- You'll end atDashashwamedh GhatDashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Ghats of Varanasi, Godowlia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, IndiaSee address & details
Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Ghats of Varanasi, Godowlia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
- Touristic Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Praveen may be young but his knowledge is immense. Having walked the lanes and bylanes of Varanasi since he was a teen, Praveen showed us some of the hidden sides of this historic city that one wouldn't find in guide books or the net. It was a treat to hear the many myths and…
Date of experience: December 2019
Praveen is very kind and cheerful. He is full of positive energy :) We had a great time in Varanasi. He gave us lots of information about Indian culture. You should go Varanasi and meet Praveen. :)
Praveen is a superb guide in Varanasi. He is very knowledgable about the city, the Indian culture and the Hindu religion. You can ask him any question and he will truthfully answer is it depth. We were happy that he was our guide. In the four hours we spend with him, we learned…
Date of experience: November 2019
Praveen guided us through the streets of Varanasi and it was a very cool experience. There is a lot to discover and Praveen was very helpful with everything we wanted to know while he constantly made us laugh. His English is also very good. He is very friendly and knowledgeable…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Praveen Pathak
Best guide of Varanasi
Super friendly guy, always ready to help you. His English is perfect. He guided us hole day and morning ceremony. A…
It was a very pleasant tour. Our guide was very helpful and gentil man. He is also giving very detailed information…
Varanasi by foot
It was ok, the guide took us on the morning ceremoni and on a boatride. Then we had a break before he took us thr…
Best guide in Varanasi :)
He is the best guide and friend in Varanasi. İt is not easy to find someone who works like him. Varanasi is a tough…
Excellent day with Praveen Pathan!
He wAs such a good guide! We spent a whole day with him. He took us to interesting places, explained everything abo…
Praveen was the best guide we could have to visit Varanasi. Punctual, correct, polite, attentive and a great connoi…
We were extreamely fortunate to visit Varanasi with Praveen. His guidance made our visit a very memorable experienc…
Varanasi is GREAT... with Praveen it’s MAGIC
Soon it will be 15 years since our first trip to Varanasi. That’s when we met Praveen. He was just a boy, and he wa…
Praveen is the best guide in Varanasi!!
Our family met Praveen in Varanasi (2005) a very long time ago. We have always been in touch. We travel often to I…
a friendly guide =)
You will be pleased to know Pravenn and discover Varanasi with him. He is someone who shares and helps beyond the r…
Most amazing experience!
No words to descrive the beautiful and fullfilling experience that Praveen made me live in three days. He took me t…
Incredible experience with Praveen
Praveen has a warm personality and highly motivated guide. I truly enjoyed walking with him through the streets of …
Praveen is super💫
He was very nice and intelligent. After messaging him, he got back to me straight away. He came to my hotel to meet…
Pravin is the best:)
Pravin you are very succsessful tour guide. You gave as lots of information about Varanasi. And you are so kind. Th…
Praveen Varanasi Guide
Praveen extremely helpful, great knowledge of Varanasi and Indian culture, friendly, and most importantly, a honest…
- Duration: 2–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Walking Tour?
How much is Walking Tour?
Walking Tour price starts from £15.65. Discover and book Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour on Tripadvisor