View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Varanasi to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset at Bank of The Holy Ganges River. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Holy Ganges and Hinduism in Varanasi including the magnificent , Vishvanath Temple in BHU, Monkey Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Varanasi City. Your journey will start at Ganges in the morning and, before night falls, we take you to Bank of river for a beautiful view of Aarti ceremony at sunset. Your private guide will ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience at all time IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SarnathStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedYou will start your day with a morning boat ride at the dawn. Boating in the Ganges at the sunrise in Varanasi is one of the main attractions. Observe the Hindu’s way of life on the bank of the River Ganges (Ganga). There are a number of temples on the bank of the Ganges River in Varanasi. It is at the Ganga Ghats (Banaras Ghat) where you see life and death together. There are numbers of Ghat alongside Ganges river in Varanasi. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat,Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat. After boat ride, take a small walk to the oldest part of Varanasi, famous for its narrow street. Visit the Kashi Vishwnath Temple area, also know as the Golden Temple (open to Hindus only). Sarnath: (closed on Friday) After breakfast drive to Sarnath which is around 10 Km from Varanasi City. This is in Varanasi is the place where Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon in a DEER PARK. It makes Sarnath one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Besides Buddhism, Sarnath is also connected with Jainism. There are many Buddhist monuments and edifices at Sarnath. In the evening, enjoy the Ganges boat ride and take a holy dip in river Ganga and explore the Ghats. Witness the chief attraction of Varanasi that is the grand Aarti Ceremony held on the banks of Ganges. Drop at any Varanasi Location (Airport / Hotel / Resort / Railway Station / Homestay)Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Boat ride ride at River Ganga. One Time
- Evening Ganga Aarti Ceremony
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Sarnath remain closed on every friday
- IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Impressive Holidays India
Tour in India
Thank you for all the service and support provided by all staff.They were memorable days with amazing walks and tim…
Trip to Ooty and Kodaikanal
Thank you Mr.Dilip for organising a excellent trip to Ooty and kodaikanal. Me and my wife are impressed with the qu…
Stunning Rajasthan: how to customise your tour in a amazing way!
Yes! Impressive Holyday did it! We were really surprised about their capabilities to face our requests and need, ex…
Wonderful customized trip to Agra!
Had a great time from start to finish during a 3-day trip to Agra. Dilip and his driver were both always punctual, …
Transportation came very quick, it was a long drive for us from Delhi to Agra, but totally worth it! Guid was very …
Dilip helped us to organize our tour, from Jaisalmer to Delhi. He paid attention before and during the trip to be s…
Thank you Mr Dilip for organizing a memorable trip to the Taj Mahal and Red fort, also for the transport and the la…
Rajasthan, beautiful and impressive the hotels and forts impressive. Pick up at Delhi by Raj a wonderful person. St…
Unforgettable & Impressive Trip
We’ve got great recommendations about Impressive Holidays from our best friends. When we had plans to visit Delhi &…
Was recommended by a friend , and once got in touch with Mr Dilip Yadav he was a thorough gentleman who took care o…
Impressivehoildays without Dilip would not be impressive 10 hotels through 10 beautiful places in India. The servic…
More than happy
Dilip put together a tour comprising Delhi, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Agra, which gave a wonderful insight into…
Personalised service tailored to your needs
An English friend recommended Impressive Holidays to me. Prior to the travel, Mr. Dilip Yadav responded promptly t…
Best team under dilip sir control
Visited 4 places in a one day agra trip Taj mahal Agra fort Baby taj (itmad ud dawla) Fathepursikri Sent me a in…
Tour Conducted By Mr Dilip was adequately well organised and the drivers were well behaved and hospitable. Overall …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241