Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Varanasi to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset at Bank of The Holy Ganges River. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Holy Ganges and Hinduism in Varanasi including the magnificent , Vishvanath Temple in BHU, Monkey Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Varanasi City. Your journey will start at Ganges in the morning and, before night falls, we take you to Bank of river for a beautiful view of Aarti ceremony at sunset. Your private guide will ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience at all time IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SarnathStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedYou will start your day with a morning boat ride at the dawn. Boating in the Ganges at the sunrise in Varanasi is one of the main attractions. Observe the Hindu’s way of life on the bank of the River Ganges (Ganga). There are a number of temples on the bank of the Ganges River in Varanasi. It is at the Ganga Ghats (Banaras Ghat) where you see life and death together. There are numbers of Ghat alongside Ganges river in Varanasi. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat,Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat. After boat ride, take a small walk to the oldest part of Varanasi, famous for its narrow street. Visit the Kashi Vishwnath Temple area, also know as the Golden Temple (open to Hindus only). Sarnath: (closed on Friday) After breakfast drive to Sarnath which is around 10 Km from Varanasi City. This is in Varanasi is the place where Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon in a DEER PARK. It makes Sarnath one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Besides Buddhism, Sarnath is also connected with Jainism. There are many Buddhist monuments and edifices at Sarnath. In the evening, enjoy the Ganges boat ride and take a holy dip in river Ganga and explore the Ghats. Witness the chief attraction of Varanasi that is the grand Aarti Ceremony held on the banks of Ganges. Drop at any Varanasi Location (Airport / Hotel / Resort / Railway Station / Homestay)Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Evening Ganga Aarti Ceremony
- Boat ride ride at River Ganga. One Time
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver and guide)
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Sarnath remain closed on every friday
- IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Vision Holidays
Excellent tour even with teens
Tour was perfectly organized. Guide/Driver allways helped us to find a clean restroom for the young teens. It was r…
We had an excellent experience. The tour was customized as per our requirements and the guide was very detail orien…
It was very nice & amazing experience, the company people are so cooperative even the guide was very humble & he ex…
Exceptional Tour of Taj Mahal
Our tour of the Taj Mahal was exceptional. Mr. Dilip and his staff are amazing. The communication process from Mr…
Excellence at it’s best!
I recently took a tour of the Taj Mahal through Impressive Holidays tour group with family and friends. They made o…
Great tour, full of info
Perfect tour. Guide was patient with us and showed us great locations for pictures. Guide was informative
Private Delhi Tour
We booked this tour to get an introduction to Delhi and it did not disappoint, we were contacted prior to the tour …
Wonderful Professional Tour
Great communication from the time I booked the trip. The driver picked us up from our hotel on time. The car was ve…
A dream trip to Varanasi
My friend and I had a dream of visiting kashi from a year and time had come to visit on 9th of February. We didn't…
Adventures n joy full experience... Love to come again agra.. Staff are very supporting n caring... I request all t…
They maybe new but the staff are very experience and know Agra at their finger tips. All our questions were answere…
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Visit
Mr Dilip arranged for the Express train from Delhi to Agra; a driver was punctually waiting and arranged for a know…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride.
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. on Tripadvisor
- Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. price starts from £87.37. Discover and book Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. on Tripadvisor
- Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. on Tripadvisor
- Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. is hosted by The Vision Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Vision Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Varanasi Day Tour with Aarti Ceremony and Morning Boat Ride. on Tripadvisor