Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
George Everest Nature Walk starts from the Sea Green Lodge at Park Chungi, Hathipaon which is about 3 km from Gandhi Chowk in Mussoorie. Take a scenic & adventurous hike upto the legendary Sir George Everest’s house & observatory. Sir George Everest was the surveyor General of India who completed the Trigonometric Survey Of India in late 1800s. The walk further takes you to mystical Wishing Well and ends at the starting point (Sea Green Lodge).
- You'll start atSeegreen Lodge Hathipaon, MussorieKhanij Nagar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaOur tour guide will meet the travelers at Sea Green Lodge at Hathipaon near Mussoorie.See address & details
- 1George Everest's HouseStop: 30 minutesTrip Schedule ---------------- Timings : 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Start point : Sea Green Lodge, Hathipaon west of Mussoorie End point : Sea Green Lodge, Hathipaon west of Mussoorie Distance Covered : Approx. 5-7 km Report at Sea Green Lodge at Hathipaon, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your tour guide (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate) - The scenic walk starts from Park Chungi, Hathipaon - This Walk ultimately takes you to the legendary Sir George Everest’s house, Observatory, Wishing well and ends at the commencement point. - Your drop back can be arranged from Sea Green Lodge at Hathipaon. (You can call a local cab) *Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc.Read more
- You'll end atSeegreen Lodge Hathipaon, MussorieKhanij Nagar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, IndiaOur tour guide will meet the travelers at Sea Green Lodge at Hathipaon near Mussoorie.See address & details
Seegreen Lodge Hathipaon, Mussorie, Khanij Nagar, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Returns to original departure point
- Biscuits, juices & sandwich
- Bottled water
- services of tour guide
- any kind of personal expense on food etc.
- any kind of road travel / transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trail Hikers
I went with my family, it was a good experience. The trek guide and the guys up there in charge of the food were s…
"Climbing was optional but getting down was mandatory"
Every step towards the summit was worth it in the end. My first trekking experience was made awesome by the trailhi…
You need to see it to believe it
The trekk was super amazing Really loved the process the view the hospitality The motivation raman sir gave literal…
Welcome to the world of hiking
Mesmerizing sunset view from a solid tent Wonderful co-operative guides Warm sleeping bag and delicious food serve…
It was awesome
It was a awesome trip for our group....... Nice trecking route...... And. Finally when we reached to summit it was …
Nag Tibba Snow Trek
Amazing trek, great experience plus the food is also good. Stay in tent was good and bon-fire really helped a lot.
It was a great experience. I have come to explore and i am really thankful to "trailhikers" for helping me. I can c…
Best weekend Trek
I did trek with Trail hikers.. It was an amazing day and one the adventures trek in my life. the food was amazing ,…
Best weekend Trek to NAG TIBBA 🤩🤩!!!
It was my first trek and i booked my Trek with Trailhikers Adventures!!! It was so awesome to Trek to Nagtibba. I …
Excellent trek to BENOG HILL...
It was an amazing trek experience with trail hikers, they provide me a great memories.Amazing forest walk including…
Superb Kedarkantha trek with TrailHikers
I went to the superb trek to Kedarkantha peak with my friends organized by TrailHikers. An extremely professional t…
Adventurous and fun trek with trailhikers.
Nag tibba is one of the most beautiful treks to watch sunset and sunrise. The trek was full of smiles, sweat and ex…
I have done lots of trek earlier but this time I wanted to do nag tibba trek in uttarakhand, by the company based…
Bhadraj Hill trek
This trek is definitely worth going. The trek leader was motivating us through out and it was well planned. Trail …
It was good and fun 💯 has lot of fun with my cousins They took us through a different way and it was fun
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie
Which attractions will I visit with George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie on Tripadvisor
How much is George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie?
George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie price starts from £10.07. Discover and book George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie on Tripadvisor
What is the George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie cancellation policy?
George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie on Tripadvisor
Which company provides George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie?
George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie is hosted by Trail Hikers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trail Hikers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book George Everest Nature Walk | Mussoorie on Tripadvisor