Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tabanan CyclingStop: 2 hours - Admission includedRiding on a electric bike will give you a freedom to stop anywhere, anytime to take pictures while it is also a sustainable option to explore the nature. You will roam around Jatiluwih a hilly area in Tabanan, Central Bali for about 2 hours on asphalt and dirt road. It offers vast view of terraced rice fields, from flashy green to all-yellow, depending on the stadium of the rice plants. The rice fields are managed through -and are part of Subak, a water management (irrigation) system developed in the 10th century which has been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site Morning pick up at your hotel (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur,Denpasar, Kuta/Legian/Seminyak/Canggu) and direct transfer to Tabanan, Central Bali. Drive uphill, you will pass villages and rice field once we leave the city. Upon arrival at the start point, our guide will brief you on the safety and how to use the bike with opportunity to try on. Once you are comfortable with the bike and helmet, the ride starts. Follow the small asphalt and sometimes dirt road through ricefield, our guide will explain about the paddy growing cycle with ample time for photo shoot. After 2 hours ride, you will arrive at our finish point. Lunch will be served along with cold towel to freshen you up. Two departures: 08:00 and 12:00Read more
- Shared transfers to/from your hotel
- Electric bike & helmet
- Entrance fee for Jatiluwih
- Professional cycling guide
- Raincoat when needed
- Cold towel at the end of the bicycle tour
- Entry/Admission - Tabanan Cycling
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch)
- Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) price starts from £69.63. Discover and book Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) on Tripadvisor
- Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) on Tripadvisor
- Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) is hosted by Smailing Tour DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Smailing Tour DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch) on Tripadvisor