Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Learn during this 9-day trip more about the traditional ways of living in Bali, its farming culture, its cuisine and its people. - Explore the many impressive temples - Visit the rural areas with many "Meet the Locals" - Learn to cook traditional Balinese Cuisine - Enjoy breathtaking landscapes PRICING: Minimum travelers: 2 People Maximum travelers: 6 People Price per person (in 4-Star Hotels) with a booking of 1-2 People: 1357€ 3-4 People: 1357€ 5-6 People: 956€ SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: 400€ On request: 3 Star or 5 Star Hotel
SOUTH BALI TO WEST BALI
WEST BALI - BELAYU VILLAGE
BELAYU VILLAGE: COOKING CLASS AT...
BELAYU VILLAGE - CANDIDASA
CANDIDASA: KASTALA TREKKING AND...
CANDIDASA: SIDEMEN CYCLING
Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- - 8 nights in your chosen accomodationn
- - Meal as specified in itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- - Activities and excursions according to itinerary
- - Tours and excursions in mini buses/buses or with public transportation according to itinerary
- - English speaking tour guide (german speaking on request)
- - Admission fees according to itinerary
- - Visit Suradadi Village
- - Visit Pupuan Village
- - Visit Mekori Temple
- - Visit Banja Hot Springs & Monastery
- - Traditional fishing
- - Snorkeling a the Menjangan Island
- - Visit Git Git Waterfall
- - Visit Ulun Danu Temple
- - Cooking Class
- - Visit Batu Bulan Village
- - Visit Kehen Temple
- - Kastala trekking tour
- - Bicycling tour through the area of Subak Tebola
- - Visit Besakih Temple
- - Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Badung
- Entry/Admission - Pemuteran Beach
- Entry/Admission - Munduk Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Candidasa Lotus Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Denpasar Cineplex
- - International flights
- - Meals other than mentioned in itinerary
- - Tours and Excursions other than mentioned in itinerary
- - Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- - Personal travel insurance
- - Personal expenses and tips for driver/guides
- - Visa fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Pasar Badung, Pemuteran Beach, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,402 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,368 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,037 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior on Tripadvisor
- Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior price starts from £1,306.73. Discover and book Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior on Tripadvisor
- Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior on Tripadvisor
- Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior is hosted by Roundtrips.Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roundtrips.Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali I Cultural walk through Bali's interior on Tripadvisor