Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take a break from the bustling city and enjoy Bali's beaches, culture and stunning countryside on this day tour. Visit some of the most picturesque beaches of Bali, Suluban and Padang Padang Beach. Then explore Uluwatu Temple and experience Bali's most famous cultural performance, Kecak Fire Dance. Go on 3 hours journey on foot through verdant rice paddy and lush tropical jungle to Tenganan Village, where the ancient Bali Aga life. There you can marvel the Balinese traditional life, culture and architecture. Encounter local culture with a visit to the local morning market and learn more about the secret of Balinese cuisine on Ubud Cooking Class. Quench your thirst for an adrenaline rush with an exciting rafting adventure through the rapids of Ayung River. Then treat yourself with a 2 hours Balinese spa treatment and indulge yourself in a delicious dinner.
Airport Pick Up
Padang - Padang Beach - Suluban...
Bali Aga Trekking [B.L]
Ubud Tour (Cooking Class -...
Rafting - Spa - Dinner [B,L,D]
Airport Drop off [B]
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Transportation service as itinerary
- 5 Nights accommodation based on single/ double/ triple sharing at Swiss-bellexpress Legian/ similar
- Admission as itinerary
- English speaking tour leader cum driver
- Kecak Fire Dance Ticket
- Bali Aga Trekking Experience
- Ubud Cooking Class by Chef Ketut
- Ayung Rafting
- 2 Hours Puri Magic Spa Package at the Banjar Spa
- Dinner at Abian the Banjar
- Parking fee & Toll fee
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Suluban Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Saraswati Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Rafting Bali
- Entry/Admission - The Banjar Bali
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Tipping for tour leader, driver, and airport porter
- Personal Expenses (shopping, extra meals, drink, laundry, shopping, personal toiletries, etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Everything that do not mentioned at inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The popular Sunday Brunch in Bali!!
Best brunch so far ❤️❤️ The food was great, the place was soooo cozy and also the services was excellent. They had…
Wonderful date idea
We went on this cooking class last year just before Covid became a thing. It was fantastic, all of the staff was fr…
THank you for the amazing Tess (the rock star) didn’t want to go back home. Food amazing Service amazing View ama…
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
- Kuta Beach - Bali, Padang Padang Beach, and 10 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,368 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,037 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting
- 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting on Tripadvisor
- 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting price starts from £349.66. Discover and book 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting on Tripadvisor
- 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6D5N Bali Highlights Tour: Beaches, Culture, Ubud Cooking Class, Ayung Rafting on Tripadvisor