Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gunung Kawi Sebatu TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Celuk VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mas Carving CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Kintamani HighlandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Beji Guwang Hidden CanyonStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Travel Insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Village
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Driver / guide tips (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: I Bali Tour - Day Tours
Good. but we have note for something!
This is the first time we come to bali, and we ask them to arrange our trip, we really want to go to Ubud, Handara …
Terrible tour, no flexibility, barely spoke English. Awful day. Would never use! Don’t recommend
From the beginning this company was very difficult to deal with and were showing lack of good customer service and …
River was beautiful, rafting company was unprofessional
We asked hotel to send us on a rafting trip. They arranged it but, we received no confirmation, no information, d…
Complete spiritual visit
A very complete journey to know more about religion and culture from Bali. Our guide was lovely : discrete helpful …
This tour was absolutely amazing, we had so many luck to see the dolphin and the sunrise early in the morning. No w…
Quick underwater experience with fish
Nice experience underwater to be with fishes for a short time. Activity is with 2 people with one scuba instructor.…
Great day out
Our guide with his driver took into consideration what we wanted to see and took us to some really interesting plac…
Glad I went ... don't know that I would rush to do it again
Did this on a recent five-day visit to Bali. I've done lots of snorkeling around the world and even gone SNUBA div…
Most of trip very enjoyable and guide pleasant and helpful. Tourists and large festivals need prior planning.
This is difficult to explain as this was my wife and my first trip to Bali and first out of our resort. Most of ou…
An Incredible day in Bali
We arrived in Bali on a cruise ship and, knowing we had a free day, had booked this tour. Our guide, Noman, was ex…
Your Ubud & Ask for Komang Nusa!
Komang Nusa was a great guide for our tour! He answered all our questions and was really informative about the Bali…
Not A Custom Tour
The day before this tour, I had a pretty long list of sites and temples I was interested in visiting. I knew that w…
Amazing views with fascinating exotic Balinese dance!
We went with a guide and a driver they were both were nice and helpful. On our way to Uluwatu we were given water a…
I booked a two day tour, a rental car for 1 day and an airport pick up and drop off. And all our need was met. From…
I enjoyed this tour especially the bali swing but we were not able to go to ubud monkey forest. ☹️ Because our guid…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 572 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,098 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon
What time does Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon start?
Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon?
Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon price starts from £43.69. Discover and book Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon cancellation policy?
Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon?
Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon is hosted by I Bali Tour - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Bali Tour - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour : Traditional Village and Hidden Canyon on Tripadvisor