Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bali Cheapest ToursStop: 10 hours - Admission includedBe picked up at 8.00am from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information. Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding Bali river rafting adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids. After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank. Next, a tranquil drive through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Tegalalang village, to see the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature. Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans. On the way back to your hotel we will stop at Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.Read more
Kuta, Kuta, Kuta District, Bali
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live tour commentary in English
- Buffet lunch
- Coffee tasting
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- International safety standard Rafting equipment
- Personal insurance during on Rafting trip
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Water resistant bags for your valuables
- Entry/Admission - Bali Cheapest Tours
- Personal expenses
- Photo documentation on CD
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have heart problems or asthma, you should not participate
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did the Ayung River Rafting and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Bali Swing tour with Made yesterday and it was fantastic. Good value and lots of fun. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Ketut_Astawa, Owner at Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch
Responded 3 Oct 2019
Dear AGGB_05, Thank you so much have been writing such us great review for us. We're thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable a day trip with our team (MADE), and I will make sure to share your lovely feedback to him. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Bali! Kind Regards, Bali Cheapest Tours & team
Although I found this tour late, the owner and our assigned tour guy, Gusti were extremely nice and amazing!! We loved the tour of Bali and the excursions!! I definitely highly recommend them if you’re ever in Bali!!
Date of experience: April 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bali Cheapest Tours
Two females traveling across the world can be a bit scary at times. As soon as we landed in Bali Suwira was there w…
Our original driver was Agung but he had a family emergency so Wira became our tourguide instead. That alone, I app…
High value, great tour guide, small hotel room
This was one of the best group tours I've been on. I think the best part about this company is they really know how…
Great tour seeing Amazing sights
We undertook the Bedugul Tour with Handara Gates and Tanah Lot. The big plus were the truly stunning Unesco listed…
The cheapest best service in Bali. I would recommend anyone to choose this service. We were so happy that we choose…
Wanagiri Hidden hill one day tour
We had a wonderful time with this tour operator and specially Dewa Suadnyana our tour guide. We highly recommend hi…
The best tour with best tour guide
My discovery of Bali has become one of my memorable journey ever in my life. Besides visiting these great places in…
Tibumana Waterfall with Tukad Cepung and Bali Swing
I haven't been toured by a better guide than Suwira in all my life. His knowledge of the different places, which sp…
Perfect day !
It is perfect!! Made Suwira (the driver) come to pick us up to our and he took us every place we want. He also reco…
We experienced the best day
We took the Tegununga waterfall, kintamani volcano viewpoint lunch and uma pakel swing + coffee tasting. First the …
Best tour!! Thank you Wira for the warmest welcome and for accommodating us. Bali cheapest tours is the best option…
Best first time experience in Bali. Thank you, Kariasa! Read further for our 5-Day Itinerary
REVIEW OF BALI CHEAPEST TOURS 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 My mom and I travelled to Bali for the first time and we were looking for…
Blissful Bali Experience
We had the best and amazing celebration of our 2nd wedding anniversary in Bali through the Bali Cheapest Tour. Th…
Good company, great service
I went a long day ride with the help of this company. It was a day long tour which started at 3 am. The name of my …
A highly recommended experience for anyone visiting Bali for the first time. Our super friendly driver picked us up…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 774 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,368 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 575 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch
- Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch price starts from £46.50. Discover and book Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch is hosted by Bali Cheapest Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Cheapest Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor