Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu, and Jimbaran Day Tour takes you to two most prominent sea temples in Bali within a single day. You will get the chance to admire the stunning views of Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple. Both of these temples are famous for their magical sunset vistas. For lunch, your driver will take you to GWK Park, home to the biggest statue of Vishnu and his vahana, Garuda. The tour will end in Jimbaran coastline where you will have a fancy dinner by the beach.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tanah Lot TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Uluwatu TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Jimbaran BayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Jimbaran BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Private car including fuel (12 hours) with English Speaking Driver
- GWK Entrance Ticket & Lunch Buffet at Restaurant
- Jimbaran Seafood Dinner Set
- Tanah Lot and Uluwatu free access area (Admission ticket not included)
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
- Personal Expenses & Tipping
- Tourist admission, parking, toll (Rp2,000~Rp10,000)
- Tanah Lot admission ticket (Rp30,000)
- Uluwatu Temple admission ticket (Rp30,000)
- Individual traveler’s insurance
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The popular Sunday Brunch in Bali!!
Best brunch so far ❤️❤️ The food was great, the place was soooo cozy and also the services was excellent. They had…
Wonderful date idea
We went on this cooking class last year just before Covid became a thing. It was fantastic, all of the staff was fr…
THank you for the amazing Tess (the rock star) didn’t want to go back home. Food amazing Service amazing View ama…
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,135 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,370 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 576 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour
- Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour price starts from £50.47. Discover and book Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Jimbaran Day Tour on Tripadvisor