Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cycle into the heartland of Bali along the backroads of historic Carangsari Village for a unique insight into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. Visit a typical Balinese household, a historic monument and cruise to the towering nutmeg tree of Sangeh, home to surprisingly well-mannered monkeys! Enjoy lunch with panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1True Bali ExperienceStop: 2 hoursCycle into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari, and be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. The tour, suitable for guests of all ages and physical condition, includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero and namesake of Bali’s airport born in Carangsari, and ends with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. Lunch is served overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud.Read more
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + Complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts & comfortable sports shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: True Bali Experience
Gorgeous baby elephants
It was lovely to see the baby elephants. Unfortunately they were in their stable when we visited due to repair work…
Michael and Ria
We have used the services of True Bali Tours every time we have come to Bali. A small husband and wife concern, we …
Where is the true Bali experience? Elephants are from Sumatra. Bears, that you can also find here, are from Sumater…
A lot of fun with our guide Yura with 2 teenagers. Safe trip, fabulous scenery and some adrenaline on top.
A big beautiful place, perfect for outdoor activities with family. You can see an elephant, and do rafting with you…
we did elephant riding and chocolate tasting with pir 4 kids and it was a holiday highlight, so amazing just to see…
Kintamani Mountain Cycling - A True 'Rip Off'.
We've done many bike tours, but this has to be the worst by far in terms of cost, quality and above all safety. Dep…
I booked this a month in advance balielephanttrek.com 1740k for 2. We got picked up early our driver was nice bit t…
Truly Authentic Cycling Tour
We didn’t see another tourist! What we did see where elephants, monkeys, traditional homes, villages and temples. I…
Ayung River Rafting
This is my first rafting and I feel very good. The briefing is clear. The coach is friendly and funny. The tour is …
Rice Paddy Cycling
Our guide took us on our bikes through an elephant park, local villages and paddy fields what a great way to see th…
white water rafting
This was the highlight of the holiday. The scenery through the journey was magnificent. Class 2/3 rapids along the …
Excellent experience riding horses on the black sand beach with two kids (5 and 7 y.o.). Great personnel and beauti…
We had a lovely experience riding the elephants and spent time with them, feeding, petting and asking lots of quest…
Excellent excursion! Safe and fun! Staff is amazing and answered every question we had! Will definitely go back!
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,135 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience
- Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience on Tripadvisor
- Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience price starts from £51.02. Discover and book Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience on Tripadvisor
- Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience on Tripadvisor
- Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience is hosted by True Bali Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact True Bali Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Carangsari Village Cycling - True Bali Experience on Tripadvisor