View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience a stunning Bali sunrise on a private tour in the company of dolphins in natural wild environment. Travel by boat to see the dolphins, explore the beautiful scenery of volcano at Mount Batur and enjoy a breathtaking view at Bali coffee farm when take a coffee break on the way back. Enjoy the natural beauty of North Bali. You’ll be picked up at your accommodation at 02:00 and heading to Lovina Beach. Enjoy some light breakfast after long drive and Hop on a boat that will take you out to see the dolphins in their natural environment and enjoy the stunning sunrise. At around 08:00 you’ll continue the trip to Mount Batur and enjoying a breathtaking of volcano view. Next, you’ll invited to take some rest on a Bali coffee plantation and enjoy the herbs tea drink and Bali coffee. At 11:00 Am. you will drived back and arrive at around 13:00Am. at your hotel.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lovina BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2KintamaniStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Luwak Civet Coffee FarmStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Lifejacket onboard
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lovina Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Civet Coffee Farm
- Personal expenses
- Tipping / Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Oke Liburan
Bad Value of money !
Well I just returned from my trip to Gilli Trawangan ... Organization is good except small lies about timing ..…
Komodo in 1 day with kids
The trip was totally adjusted to our kids! We could even change the stops on the way. We all had so much fun! The…
Rolling Hills Estates, California33
Bali to Komodo Tour
We had a wonderful time. Great one day trip from Bali! We were picked up promptly, given our air tickets, greeted…
Gilli Day Tour
We had a day tour from Bali to Gilli and couldn't be happier with everything. The guides, all of them were…
Gauteng, South Africa11
EXCELLENT - Definitely exceed my expectations
It was an absolutely amazing trip and I would dare say a definite must when travelling the Bali. This trip was…
Chiang Rai, Thailand30
One day trip to Borobudur and Jogakata
Very well organized Punctual guide, Ibu Karia Knowledgeable. Ate some local delicacies. Thanks for the wonderful…
We transited in Bali during our flight back to Australia from Indonesia on July. Called them and requested for…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241