Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The staff were all very friendly. The market tour before the class educated us in lots of local produce as well as some tastings. The best thing was walking around their own garden to collect some ingredients for our cooking. The food selection was for both vegan and meat lovers…
Date of experience: May 2019
We attended Desak’s class today, we were picked up from our hotel and taken to meet her. She then took us to the Ubud Market to show us what they use in their cooking. We then went and cooked ourselves. She was such a lovely lady and a great teacher, we thoroughly enjoyed…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Your Bali Excursion
All our vacations are made better by an experienced and friendly tour guide who provide us with all the information…
Best tour in Bali!
Had an amazing day, I could choose where to go and my guide recommended some really cool places that were fairly un…
Customizable Tour! Highly Recommend!
We just came back from a lovely 5 day customized tour. The weeks before of planning what we wanted to do and see o…
My teen kids really enjoyed the day biking through the countryside and small villages. Our guide was fantastic show…
We used these guys and would highly recommend them. Our guide was great for the trek up the mountain (the sunrise i…
We had the most amazing two days. Made, our tour guide, driver and now friend was very professional, polite and kno…
Made picked us up in his vintage Volkswagen and made us feel welcomed straight away. He was extremely accommodating…
The most magical part of my trip
My private tour with Wayan was nothing short of spectacular thanks to his professionalism, prompt communication, an…
This was a great day out and we would thoroughly recommend it. We were picked up at 8am by Maddie (??), a very frie…
Simply Amazing... DO NOT MISS!
My wife and I have just returned home from our honeymoon in Bali. And trust me whenever I close my eyes, I can stil…
One of the best days of my life
Thanks to Budi 😊 and Wayan. I couldn’t recommend this company enough. From start to finish they took care of all t…
Tailor-Made Private Tours
We had a wonderful four days with our guide, Madé, and driver, Nyoman. They were reliable, polite and hard-working,…
Had a great day !
Can absolutely recommend this to solo travelers as well as others. Had the pleasure to have Mr Gecko as a driver an…
Amazing Ubud Experience
We had the pleasure of being driven around by Made (Mr Gecko), in a vintage Volkswagen for the day. Our stops inclu…
Unreal Tour of Bali with Made!
We just spent two days with the most resourceful and helpful tour guide, Made.. Bringing us to the nicest places we…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,135 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 975 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 200 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 415 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud
- Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud price starts from £33.28. Discover and book Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud is hosted by Your Bali Excursion. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Bali Excursion on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Small Group Cooking Class with Lunch in Ubud on Tripadvisor