This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 94% of travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atBali eBikesOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bali eBikesStop: 30 minutesFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Ubud, this e-bike tour is your best way to get oriented with the Ubud nature, architecture & culture as well as to meet with other travelers and have a fun time! Your English-speaking guide will bring you comfortably through the traditional villages, temples, luwak coffee plantation, rice fields and Tegallalang rice terraces. You will see more in just a few hours than you could ever see on foot, You will also learn more about the culture and life on the island from a knowledgeable local guide. You will stop at a coffee plantation to sample some of the local coffee and tea. Upon arrival at Tegallalang rice terrace, which is approximately 9 kilometers north of Ubud, take in the grandeur of the landscape. Pedal through some of Bali’s most beautiful villages. What's included • Pick-up from Hotel in Central Ubud • Use of Ebikes and Helmets • English Speaking Guides • Water Cancellation Policy If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.Read more
- You'll end atBali eBikesJl. Suweta No.30, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, IndonesiaNo. 30See address & details
Bali eBikes, Jl. Suweta No.30, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Pick-up from hotels in central Ubud
- Use of bikes and helmets
- English-speaking guides
- Bottled water
- Pick-up from Sanur (IDR 300K)
- Pick-up from Kuta / Seminyak (IDR 350K)
- Pick-up from Nusa Dua (IDR 400K)
- Pick-up from Candidasa / Amed (IDR 500K)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent. Great guide. Ebikes made it so much easier to manage the hills. Route was well thought out. Scenery amazing and guide explained lots of things everytime we stopped.
Date of experience: February 2020
Absolute fantastic morning. Dutch people like to ride a bicycle, with a tour on an e-bike you will explore the real Bali. Stunning! Thank you so much Ketut
Date of experience: January 2020
My husband and I booked this eBike tour through a tour company. Unfortunately, I have learnt that there are quite a few companies with eBikes in their name. Hence, I was unaware that we had booked with the wrong company. Now to the tour itself. We were picked up late and driven…
Response from anthontappy, Owner at Adventure E-Bike Tour to See The Wonderful Ubud
Responded 18 Nov 2019
Hi Mam, thank you for your review. We have explained to you that the reason why you felt from the bike when the bike reached the temple was because you did not handle the bike very well. And it is fully under your control when you are riding a bike. There is no way for our guide to control / balance your bike. It is our responsibility to make sure you are on the right track, you are well informed about the interesting places in Ubud, about the culture of Balinese people, etc. But it is a must for you to know how to ride the bike well before taking bike tour. We have said sorry to you that you felt from the bike and we hope that you could recover very soon. We would like to suggest you to find other type of activities if you are not use to ride a bike. Wish you all the best Mam.
We had a great ride through the rice Paddy's, villages, visiting temples ,we rode at a very comfortable pace and the bikes were so easy to use,our guides Mang & Katut were wonderful very informative and very safety conscious, highly recommend.
Date of experience: November 2019
When in Ubud - ebiking through the rice fields is an absolutely MUST experience . And none other than DHARMA of the Bali ebikes to take you through the rice fields on exceptionally well-maintained ebikes. Dharma as a guide is the best possible guide for this . He is a young…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bali eBikes
We joined lastminute as initially we did not plan to do an organized tour. It was a fantastic experience. Glad we w…
Great way to go bush
What a special trip. In fact my 11 year old thought it was the best activity of the whole trip. All loved it. E-bik…
Butu rode the extra mile with us
We had a great afternoon cycle with Butu and his son . It was our first ebike experience and the bikes were of a go…
Unfortunately we didn't have much luck with this place. Rented 4 bikes, we needed to change one of them because aft…
Great experience but.....terrible lunch
Cost: 550,000pp. Take the morning tour when it’s not so hot (8.30am-11.30am, followed by lunch which is included in…
Rented the bikes and had great ride
We rented six bikes and had a great day riding to a temple. We messed the people around terribly changing when we w…
Amazing - very recommendable
Booked very last minute, and I was so pleased with both guide and route. Amazing nature and such a cool way to expe…
Great fast service
I hired an ebike for Bali ebikes for about 2 months. It was great fun to get around on and the battery lasted for d…
Excellent service, great value for $
We did the Panoramic Bali eBikes Tour and we all had a fantastic time. Service from Ketut was excellent. Pick up fr…
A GREAT day out!
Ketut and he team looked after us really well, all seven of us had a wonderful time (ages ranging from 14 to 73). T…
Bali ebikes great fun
It really was a lot of fun. I only wish that I'd exerted myself more instead of relying on the electric part. The …
I was picked up on time and taken to office to meet group. There were 5 in the group. We were given many opportun…
Electric bike tour in rice fields
very nice tour, wonderful team, high security, very interesting ans pleasant visit of a coffee plantation ! Easy t…
Fun Activity with Family
We have a wonderful experience riding bali E bikes with Family on sunday morning Very easy when up to the hill, en…
- Duration: 150–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
from £31.46* £34.96
Popular: Booked by 970 travellers!