DAY 1 (-/-/-)
Take your morning 3,5 hours train ride (ticket is provided) from Gambir Train Station. Upon arrival at Central Bandung station, meeting up with your guide and stop by for lunch (own cost). Doing a sightseeing tour in the Old Town Area where there are a lot of art deco buildings. Bandung was planned to be the capital city of the country during the end of the colonial era. Strolling at Asia-Africa Street and Bandung city square (alun-alun) to reenacting the historical walk during the Asian African Conference in 1955 which attended by many big names in history : Zhou En Lai, Jawaharlal Nehru, King Norodom Sihanouk, Gamal Abdel Nasser, Ir Soekarno, and many more.You will be taken to watch a Sundanese (local West Java) performance at Udjo’s House of Angklung. Here, there is an entertaining live performance accompanied by bamboo musical instrument (angklung). See the Sundanese Wayang wooden puppet show. After the show, take the free time to visit Jalan Riau where many factory outlets are located to check the best value apparels. Check in at hotel in Bandung city to have a rest and free time in the evening.
DAY 2 (B/-/-)
After breakfast (included), check out from hotel. The journey starts to Lembang, a countryside located north of the Bandung. It is a perfect getaway destination for nature lovers from the hustle and bustle of a city. Lembang highland is rich with picturesque sceneries. The cooler climate adds its delight to visit.These are ton of activities to do in Lembang that suitable for people who love trekking, photo taking, hotspring bath or culinary (List of the activities are shown of the ACTIVIES TAB below). We offer flexibility to choose the activities based on your preference, even you still can choose it on the tour day. ALL ACTIVITIES and ENTRANCE FEES ON DAY 2 ARE OPTIONAL.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES TO DO IN LEMBANG (2ND DAY) :
• Maribaya Nature Hot Spring is a natural hot spring which has public and private pool. In addition to the hot spring, the guest can enjoy the view of the Maribaya waterfall.
• Floating Market is a colorful thematic food bazaar which has a lake full of koi fishes in the middle. Some vendors sell their local foods at boats by the pier front.
• Dusun Bambu Family Leisure Park is an eco-tourism which introduces the knowledge of Sundanese traditional cultural .
• Tangkuban Perahu is an geopark which has active volcanic craters.
• Lembang Farmhouse combines modern and imaginative elements of tourism with nature.
• The Lodge Maribaya is a thematic park located in a pine forest and has a bunch of activities for phototaking such as mini hot air baloon, sky swing, bicycling in the air.