This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Drive in private car with our guide heading west to the mountain in Blitar area for around 2 hoursUpon arrival in the plantation house, you will move to off-road vehicle and drive to get close to the coffee trees. Our guide will explain about the harvest and selecting and handpicking up to the traditional roasting. Enjoy the breakfast on the plantation located on the hillside. Continue to explore the clove and rubber plantation.Visit the factory, to see the processing of coffee from "Full Wash" to the wood-fire roasting process - then see the process of rubber gum , from the initial process, drying and until sorting (1 hour). Return to the plantation house for traditional lunch. Heading back to Malang Note: meeting point at Tugu Malang Hotel, #3 Tugu Street
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sengon Plantation - Kawisari Coffee PlantationStop: 8 hours - Admission includedDrive in private car with our guide heading west to the mountain in Blitar area for around 2 hours Upon arrival in the plantation house, you will move to off-road vehicle and drive to get close to the coffee trees. Our guide will explain about the harvest and selecting and handpicking up to the traditional roasting.Enjoy the breakfast on the plantation located on the hillside. Continue to explore the clove and rubber plantation. Visit the factory, to see the processing of coffee from "Full Wash" to the wood-fire roasting process - then see the process of rubber gum , from the initial process, drying and until sorting (1 hour).Return to the plantation house for traditional lunch. Heading back to Malang. Note: meeting point at Tugu Malang Hotel, #3 Tugu StreetRead more
- Private air-conditioned transportation, non air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- nglish-speaking guide (other language is subject to surcharge and availability)
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee tasting
- Entry/Admission - Sengon Plantation - Kawisari Coffee Plantation
- Hotel return transfer
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241