Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Twin share accommodation in a Deluxe Room with air-conditioned
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/German - speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking guide will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Other tours and meals than mentioned in the program.
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice). Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Additional surcharges during High and Peak Season
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please note the ideal time to visit Bromo is during the dry season, April to November. At any time of year its cold on these mountains and night temperatures can get down to around 2-5 Celsius.
- Additional surcharges will be applied during High and Peak Season
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Trails Indonesia
it was 1951, i was ten years old and the family went for the weekend up to malino.i swam in the pool and i was woke…
watersports for all
I think it was too windy and too many people on the water, but okay to try :-) there are alot of other watersport…
Great day out on catermeran
Never done a day out like this before but would do do again. Collected from hotel by driver on time. Booked in at b…
Our guide, Sophia, was wonderful!
We had a wonderful experience. Our guide spoke perfect English, was very knowledgeable and a lovely human being. …
A bit tiring, but worthwhile
Fascinating temple complex - worth more time than we could give it. We followed it up with a nearby performance of …
The highlight of my trip to Bali
This was the ABSOLUTE favorite experience of my trip! Firstly, the grounds are beautiful. The owner/ chef, Penelop…
Great tubing experience
My friend and I had the absolute best experience river tubing on the Penet River. It was only the two of us and we …
A wonderful day in Bali!
We've had the pleasure to start our trip in Bali with a day in the company of Buda and Suria. We went to Taman Tirt…
The best tubing experience. The guides are so friendly and helpful. I went with my parents, 2 sisters, husband and …
Sugi is the best
We returned from our honeymoon in Bali. We had multiple activities on our itinerary and everything was far better …
YANTI - the only name you need for a truly fun, informative, and exciting time! She really knows everything there …
The Departure Lounge Access for Qantas Club members at Denpassar
My wife and I attended this lounge in June 19. One star was being generous. It is terrible. Qantas markets it as a…
This tour is absolutely the best Our driver who collected us from our hotel was great. When we reached our attrac…
A top-notch guide for Yogyakarta and Borobudur, Prambanan and other temples
Yogyakarta for me will always be associated with Surantini! Because of her, I savoured its awesomely rich culture, …
Temples are beautiful but skip the Sultans Palace, it's long day!
We really enjoyed the temples Prambanan and Borubudur, both very different and worth seeing. Our tour guide, Nunik…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya
What time does Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya start?
Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya on Tripadvisor
How much is Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya?
Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya price starts from £334.11. Discover and book Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya on Tripadvisor
What is the Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya cancellation policy?
Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour from Surabaya on Tripadvisor