Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• This tour is suitable for families, friends, co-workers and lovers looking for luxurious comfort. • We recommend at least 4 people to maximize enjoyment at Bromo and Ijen. • Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central Surabaya provided. • Airport pick-up and drop-off can be arranged. • Do not miss out on this unforgettable experience.
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- Breakfast provided by Hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Experienced Guides in Bromo and Ijen
- Shared Jeep in Bromo
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax (Option to add this onto your tour and reduce the hassle of getting on your own)
- Breakfast included and provided by the hotel. Lunch and dinner are excluded. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$15 for round trip.
- Tips for Guides and Drivers (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater & Waterfall: (You can check the optional entrance fee to include the entrance fee for convenience)
- Bromo = Rp 250,000/person (weekday) & Rp 370,000/person (weekend)
- Ijen = Rp 150,000/person (weekday) & Rp 200,000 /person (weekend)
- Madakaripura Waterfall = Rp 200,000
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 10 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this trip last minute due to sudden change of plans, around 2 weeks before take off. So glad that everything was well planned out and we didn’t have to worry about anything since we didn’t have much time to plan. Our designated driver, Yayak, was on time to pick us…
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Mount Bromo
They stopped answering my emails after the promise of them to refund a part of a tour we booked and was cancelled b…
Worth the value
It took about 5 hours to reach Lava View Hotel from Surabaya. Lava View Hotel has the best view to Mt Bromo. We wer…
Wonderful trip to Bromo!
My friend and I decided to do the sunrise tour to Bromo from Surabaya. The trip was amazing! Gilang, our driver p…
I bet it’s a good alternative for families with young children or people who cannot walk very much but this organiz…
Our guide, Rama, was extremely insightful and we could vibe really well. The driver was friendly as well. The hospi…
Highly recommended Mt Bromo/Ijen tour!
4 of us took the 3D/2N tour with TMB. Logistics - Everything went smoothly and communication was excellent. Alex …
Great hospitality from Yayak
Went on this trip with my sister, and I am glad I did it. Mt Bromo was simply breath-taking with the milky way, a…
Once in a lifetime view
Today ( / last night) we did the Bromo Sunset tour. One of the best decisions of our trip so far. Everything was ta…
MUST VISIT - Gorgeous views and a lovely hike to the volcano
Went for a weekend trip to visit Mount Bromo and booked the midnight trek through TripAdvisor. The package takes ca…
Bromo is breathe-taking. Ijen is experience. Had a driver (yakyak), helpful and detailed. Said I wanted to try loca…
Trip to bali
Fantastic good arrangement by Alex. Nice customer service . Good driver . Overall highly satisfied. Stay at IBIS wa…
Both our driver (Gilang) and tour guide (Soni) were awesome - they were key in making this a really positive & an …
We booked via website which was easy although there appeared to be no option to omit the waterfall tour. After book…
3D2N Ijen and Bromo tour
Would highly recommend it if you are looking for a short getaway. Ijen and Bromo are beautiful and the tour is well…
My Bromo sunrise
The driver Gilang is very kind and share the information that we should be aware of. Also provide the coffee for us…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour
- 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
- 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour price starts from £464.41. Discover and book 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
- 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
- 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour is hosted by Tour Mount Bromo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Mount Bromo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4D3N Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen & Snorkelling Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor