Pick up from hotel in Medan at 08.00 in the morning.
Drive to Bukit Lawang for 3 – 3,5 hours drive passing by landscape with vast view of oil palm and rubber plantation to Bukit Lawang, En-route it’s possible to stop at rubber, oil palm and cacao plantations with some countryside landscape (optional). Bukit Lawang, the Orang Utan rehabilitation centre located in Gunung Leuser Park. This is one of the largest national parks in the world containing over 800,000 ha of virgin rainforest.
Arrive in Bukit Lawang, you will be welcomed by professional local guide for starting 3 hours jungle trekking in Gunung Leuser National Park to see the wildlife. This involves a walk through the jungle to explore the park. Steep, slopes and dense vegetation will bring you the excitement of the rainforest. In this tropical primary rainforest, you can see Orang utans, Siamang (long arm apes), Thomas Leave Monkeys, long tail Macaque, Gibbon, different kinds of reptiles and varieties of birds. After jungle trekking, you return to Medan and drop you off at your hotel. Day tour ends.
Included in Tour
• Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned car incl. fuel as mentioned in the program
• Private tour
• Driver and his meals
• Entrance and parking fees as per program
• Permit to enter the National Park of Gunung Leuser
• 3 hours jungle trekking in Bukit Lawang with professional local guide
• Mineral Water
Not included in Tour
• Personal expenses such as: Lunch, Dinner, soft drinks, buy souvenir etc.
• Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
• Travel Insurance
• Any optional program