This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyline Luge Tongyeong, 178, Balgae-ro, Tongyeong, Gyeongsangnam-do 53078 South Korea
- The first attraction of its kind in South Korea, Skyline Luge offers a fun-filled outdoor experience with stunning views across Tongyeong City, the sea and surrounding islands.
- Recommend a Skyride & Luge Combo ticket. Ride the Skyride to the Luge start zone then learn how to control the wheel, then enjoy your exhilarating downhill ride!
[Cost info] Skyride & Luge Combo ticket
- single ride: KRW 12,000 per person / 3 rides (recommend): KRW 20,000 / 5 rides : KRW 28,000
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tongyeong Jungang Market, 14-16 Jungangsijang 1(il)-gil, Jungang-dong, Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- It is a traditional fish market in Tongyeong with almost 400 years of history, particularily famous for fresh seafood, sashimi, ggulpain (redbean in bread) and Chungmu kimbap.
- In front of the market is Gangguan Port where a turtle ship (geobukseon), designed by Korean superhero General Lee SunShin, is docked. You can enter and see inside of the ship by paying KRW 2,000 admission.
- Lunch : Your driver will give you custom lunch recommendations on-site, based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dongpirang Wall Painting Village, 6-18 Dongpirang 1-gil, Jeongryang-dong, Tongyeong, Gyeongsangnam-do 53052 South Korea
- 'Dongpirang' means 'Eastern cliff'. The village is located on the hill at the back side of Tongyeong Jungang Market.
- Along the winding up alleys, Gangguan Port is overlooked at a glance, and the colorful murals painted on each wall are unique.
Duration: 1 hour