Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Skyline Luge TongyeongStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tongyeong Jungang MarketStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Dongpirang VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (information required)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
- Tour guide
- Admissions and experience cost
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- Entry/Admission - Skyline Luge Tongyeong
- Entry/Admission - Tongyeong Jungang Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Although it was a raining, but a family of 4 was on board our young tour guide cum driver Mr. Young to bring us to places of interest in Tongyeong, we completely had no issues or worries at all. Sky Luge was fun for teenager, despite the drizzling, we can still enjoy it.…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Time Critical delivery
Treated me well, no issue with understanding English clean and easy to navigate. The transportation was quick and e…
6 Hour Private Charter Tour of Busan
If you want to see Busan in a day and get great service, use this company. We had contacted this company a month in…
We started off a bit Rocky... Credit card machine didn't work, we had to go back to the terminal to get wong, local…
Wonderful 4hr Tour Experience
Our guide, Young, was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. He shared with us many interesting information a…
Great tour of all the sites
I had only one day in Busan and decided to do the 6 hour private tour which was fantastic. My guide Young was knowl…
4 hour private tour
We decided last minute and they did everything to help us. Nice way to explore Busan. We could plan the activities …
Best day out
Exceeded our expectations and had a lasting experience to remember of our visit to Busan. Our driver was so obligin…
Mountain and seaview, abalone, Busan Tower and Gamcheon
Visited the Songdo Skypark, Jagalchi Market, Busan Tower, Taejeongdae Resort Park and Gamcheon Village. Even had a …
Seaview, clam bbq and coffee
A scenic tour of the coastal area of Busan. Love what I saw and experienced. Wish to have more time to explore the …
Rob. Hockey tour group
Highly recommend this excellent day long tour of Busan. We had a very friendly and knowledgeable guide - Young, who…
A tailor made tour during a port day
We were two couples on a cruise that docked in Busan for 8 hours. Cheabee helped us prepare an itinerary that inclu…
Busan SHore Excursion
Did a shore excursion of Busan on the Hop on Hop Off. It was the best way to see Busan in the short period of time…
We had an experienced local driver called Ros. He was a true gentleman. Always opened doors wherever we went. He es…
Great Day Trip
This full day trip in Busan was amazing.. From the very being, ChaeBee was super nice and very accommodating.. we w…
First Class Service and Communication
My wife and I arranged for a private tour with ChaeBee which included pick up at Busan airport, 3 hour tour follow…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 227 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge
What time does From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge start?
From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge on Tripadvisor
How much is From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge?
From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge price starts from £140.60. Discover and book From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge on Tripadvisor
What is the From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge cancellation policy?
From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Busan : Private Tongyeong excursion with Skyline Luge on Tripadvisor