Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Udawalawe Safari Day Trip is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists who stay at Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas. If anyone is looking to explore wild safari with witnessing large group of Elephants & various kind of animals, then Udawalawe National Park is the most identical place for that. This is one of the popular day excursions for the traveler in Sri Lanka. Attractions & Activities • Udawalawe Natinal Park Jeep Safari • Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home ( Elephant Orphanage ) • Moonstone Gem Mining Centre ( Optional ) • Herbal Harden ( Optional ) Key Points • Tour Starts pick-up point at 5.00 am from the for Morning Safari & at 8.30am for Evening Safari • Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla,Balapitiya, Ambalangoda, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa. • Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Udawalawe and the pick-up point .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Udawalawe National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Udawalawa Elephant OrphanageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byBentota BeachWadduwa BeachKalutara BeachBeruwala BeachMoragalla BeachAhungalla Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Safari Jeep & National Park Entry Fees
- English Speaking Driver-Guide
- Breakfast ( Only included for Morning Safari Trip )
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawa Elephant Orphanage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour Starts from the pick-up point at 5.00 am for Morning Safari Trip & at 8.30 am for Evening Safari Trip.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla,Balapitiya, Ambalangoda Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa areas or nearby
- Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Udawalawe and the pick-up point
- Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
amazing day, planned and organised really well. Dinesh the driver was brilliant in helping getting the best spots and guides. A little surprise as well for our honeymoon was an incredible gesture! Book your tours with BTM!
2 Helpful votes
This trip was great. Got to see lots of Elephants and baby ones. The trip was very well organised with the driver getting to our hotel (bentota) early, made sure we were first into the baby orphanage, brought water, sorted lunch and a great safari jeep. Our driver was Dinesh who…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
It was a long day from Bentota but very worth it. We say lots of elephant in family groups with even a 3 week old baby. Our guide was very good at spotting wildlife. We saw jackal, crocodile, spotted deer, lizards, buffalo, turtles and over 50 different bird species. Our driver…
Date of experience: November 2019
We were staying in the Bentota area so the drive was quite long, about 3 hours. Our skepticism quickly faded when we arrived at the elephant orphanage, which was amazing. After about an hour there we headed to the Udawalawe Park. We were amazed at the number of elephants,…
Date of experience: October 2019
We called Bentota Travel Mart to book Udawalawe Safari Day Tour and i got all the details over phone and other arrangement made through wassapp. It was all inclusive packages and price was very reasonable. We were picked up at 5am from the hotel and we had an amazing time with…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bentota Travel Mart
Our holiday rep booked a safari day for us before we left England. It was an absolutely fantastic day out we hadn’t…
This trip was awesome. Booked through the professional Bentota Travel Mart. Picked up at 0445 from our hotel to g…
Extremely easy to deal with and efficient!
After reading good reviews on Trip Advisor, we too were not disappointed with our Bentota River Trip, and return tr…
Day to remember
Super day with our exact expectation. Got picked up at 5 am as exactly as promised in the booking. Our driver Lahir…
we did two days after our amazing a Galle Trip. It was bit early leave as we supposed to start whale watching befor…
Best Day of The Holiday
Amazing day with full of joy. Started the day with the boat safari which our children enjoyed big time seeing croco…
High class Professional Service
We only stayed in Sri Lanka for 8 days and wanted to spend more time in the coast and time in the beach . So we wan…
A Day Jam Packed With Interest
Amazing day spent with Lahiru as the driver. Was also able to arrange pick up and drop off from Ahungalla hotel. …
Bentota river safari
Just wanted to provide a review for Sam and his company bentota travel mart. Communication to book the tour was ver…
Great experience with this river safari. We saw crocodiles, varans, birds, monkeys, frog and more. Really can recom…
Great day out
We visited the Sinharaja Forest Reserve with these guys….3am start. Comfortable vehicle and good driving. We were l…
During our short stay , we contacted Bentota Travel Mart and responsed si quickly and professionally. With our li…
A long day
Prompt pick up service at 4.45,hour and half transfer,we are given life jackets that smell of the remains of the pr…
Extremely satisfying excursion as everything was beyond our expectations. Picked up on time, breakfast with great v…
Thank you Bentota Travel Mart
We stayed in Sri Lanka & Bentota for only 6 nights . We contacted Bentota Travel Mart just after we arrived and the…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive
How much is Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive?
Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive price starts from £138.67. Discover and book Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
What is the Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive cancellation policy?
Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive?
Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive is hosted by Bentota Travel Mart. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bentota Travel Mart on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Udawalawe Safari Day Trip from Bentota & Surroundings - All Inclusive on Tripadvisor