Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the southern part of Srilanka with Your friendly professional chauffeur guide. Driver meet you at the hotel and start the tour to the main city of southern (galle) by a comfortable vehicle. on the way visit famous Bentota beach kande vihara buddidst temple, turtle hatchery, Madu river boat safari, natural moonstone mines, finally visit Galle dutch fort and drive back to the hotel in Negombo.
- You'll start atNegomboOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bentota BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kande Viharaya TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation ProjectStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Madu RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Moonstone MinesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Galle FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7See UnawatunaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atNegomboNegombo, Sri LankaAnny hotel or accommodation and point in NegomboSee address & details
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- privet vehicle with chauffeur guide and fuel
- lunch at a buffet
- water bottles
- parking , high way charge, local tax
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bentota Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kande Viharaya Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Entry/Admission - Moonstone Mines
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Entry/Admission - See Unawatuna
- any tips for service providers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Engrossing tour of the Sri Lankan capital!
This city tour of Colombo is highly recommend as it offers you the chance visit many places of interest like Indepe…
Super trip with tuk tuk!!!!
Prima tour. Pickup at cruise terminal was super and on time. See a lot of important places. Great to do with tuk tu…
Excellent Colombo City Tour
I booked this tour for half day and it was enough to visit the beautiful spots in Colombo. Tour guide was expansive…
Day trip to Sigiriya and Dambulla was awesome.
We booked a day tour to sigirira with ceylenese tours it was awesome. all of us enjoyed the tour because of our fr…
Our chauffeur Mahesh was very helpful and amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better one. He was very punctual an…
12 of us had a memorable 7 days trip of Sri Lanka thanks to Dimuth and his team. All of us are senior citizens and …
Excellent trip very knowledgeable. Assisted with park arrangements saving over 40%. Would not hesitate to recommend…
Amazing tour of Srilanka
We four of us went on a seven days tour of Sri Lanka covering Anuradhapura, Sigiriya,Kandy,newaraliya,Galle and Col…
Excellent tour of Sri Lanka with amazing drivers and service
The one week custom tour arranged by Ceylenese (covering Colombo. Anuradhapura, Sigriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Ga…
Amazing two-day tour
My family and I had an amazing 2-day tour of South Sri Lanka organized by Dimuth. He is a great driver and knows th…
Very Nice 👌
The trip was wonderful and really enjoyed your paradise country. Driver was very cooperative and helpful. We did e…
Excellent Kany day tour with Dimuth.
We are a fmily with 4 adults, booked day trips in Colombo with this tour operator as my friend recommended. It was …
Best of the best!
Everything was great. Got contacted prior the visit via whatapp, got picked up from the airport. Got to see everyth…
Awesome day out with Safari and Galle fort
We were promptly picked up at 2am from our hotel in Colombo. Entered to the Park around 07:00am . We spotted three …
Definitely worth it
Had a solo trip so I had to pay a bit more (as expected) but it was still worth it. The guide was friendly and real…
- Duration: 10–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo
- Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo on Tripadvisor
- Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo price starts from £104.45. Discover and book Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo on Tripadvisor
- Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip Galle Bentota from Negombo on Tripadvisor