Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hlane Royal National Park is a not to be missed destination, it hales itself of an excellent Rhino population and more guaranteed chance to see the Big giants in a short space of time. If you are short of time it is the place to go. Unlike neighboring South Africa conservation is kept on high level over the years the park has transformed into a Southern Jewel.
Transfer to Hlane Royal National...
Game drive - end of Safari
Clicks Pharmacy - The Gables - Ezulwini, Lobamba, Eswatini
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips and Gratiuities
- Drinks at Bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I had previously been on safari in the Masai Mara in Kenya, Ngorongoro crater and the Serengeti in Tanzania I had missed seeing any rhinoceros in those game parks. After a bit of research on the Internet I concluded the best place to see rhinoceros in the wild were Hlane Royal…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bumhi Safaris
Amazing Kalahari Safari!
After having now gone on multiple safaris I can say that Bumhi safaris was truly an unforgettable experience. Tense…
If you are looking for impeccably organized tailor-made holidays, then Bumhi Safaris is definitely what you need. …
We would recommend to all lovers of nature to visit Kalahari. We were reading a lot about it, and what we can find …
Great experience!!! Everything organized perfectly!! My wish was for a long time to visit Kalahari. I had better ex…
What a gift of LIFE and joy of a Lifetime!
My husband and I have spent the most amazing end of year holidays with the Bumhi team. Being big “cats” lovers and …
A Fabulous Adventure
Going on safari in Africa is one of the most exciting and enjoyable adventures there is. After a good safari it’s …
Honeymoon in Kalahari
We were newly married couple and we were thinking where to go for our honeymoon. We wanted to have active vacation …
You should definitelly do it
Amazing experience, whole day activities, very good accommodation and food, very positive guide with a lot of info…
Safari with Bumhisafari in Kruger National Park
It was my very first safari & I can tell you that it has been an AMAZING one thank to Tende & Ivana (Bumhisafari). …
Most authentic safari experience ever!
I have been on many safaris throughout Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia and South-Africa. In October we did a …
Once in a lifetime experience with once in a lifetime guides
Visiting the Kalahari will be one of the best decisions you’ve made. It is a low key hotspot, with incredible wildl…
Botswana’s safari and Victoria falls
This was an amazingly beautiful trip. Carefully planned and carefully prepared for by Tendi and the team.It was fau…
Epic adventure In Eswatini
Tende and Mousa and all the team created an amazing experience for our group. Really kind, attentive and seriously …
Excellent Kgalagadi safari experience!
In November, my two friends and I visited Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park with Bumhi Safaris for 7D/6N. It was an EXCE…
Great organisation - knowledgable and friendly
Had the pleasure of using Tende and his company for a ride through Zanzibar and Tanzania. Very well organised and l…
- Hlane Royal National Park, Hlane Royal National Park
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Safari Hlane Royal National Park
- Safari Hlane Royal National Park will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Safari Hlane Royal National Park on Tripadvisor
- Safari Hlane Royal National Park price starts from £277.94. Discover and book Safari Hlane Royal National Park on Tripadvisor
- Safari Hlane Royal National Park cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Safari Hlane Royal National Park on Tripadvisor
- Safari Hlane Royal National Park is hosted by Bumhi Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bumhi Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Safari Hlane Royal National Park on Tripadvisor